Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Praise of Adams Arms Customer Service - There is NONE Better!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    This is an AR General Discussion topic, in which the OP reviewed the customer service of a firearm manufacturer.

He wasn't directly reviewing the product until he was asked specifics.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post
    This is an AR General Discussion topic, in which the OP reviewed the customer service of a firearm manufacturer.

He wasn't directly reviewing the product until he was asked specifics.
    Exactly - the real indicator for how well a company can do going forward is how well then can make stuff right, and how much of the problems encountered can they solve going forward with revisions to the product.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    Exactly - the real indicator for how well a company can do going forward is how well then can make stuff right, and how much of the problems encountered can they solve going forward with revisions to the product.
    FWIW, I was told on my tour that the % of stuff that gets returned to them is incredibly small, and that about half of that turned out to be user error...I suppose they could've been exaggerating for my benefit, but that is what I was told.
    Owner/CEO
    Light Tac LLC

Owner
    Mutiny Arms LLC

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    The 3 experiences I have had with AA cust service have been great. RMR label sent the same day. In the height of the scare, Midway had some of there uppers in stock at "normal" price. I put together 3 rifles. One for my Father, Brother In-law, and myself one of there 11.5 uppers. With the issues that came about with those, AA replaced parts and had them back within a week. Not sure if it was a bad run, but ultimately, they took care of me/us, and there turn around time was great. So I would have to agree that there CS was top notch. Ill leave it at that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Olympic Arms probably is the only company that make worse guns.
    I thought that was Blackthorne
    Appeasement is never the answer in the face of naked aggression.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mastiffhound View Post
    I thought that was Blackthorne
    Weren't those the people behind Vulcan/Hesse back in the day ? Before bad rep forced them to change names again ? Their AK parts are the stuff of legend in the AK BIY circles.

on topic -

Glad to hear AA took care of you OP. Good CS seems to be harder and harder to come by.
    "I pity thou, fools who dost not choose BCM" - King Arthur 517 A.D.

.OlllllllO.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by harrishmasher View Post
    While I'm not into piston ARs, I do like the color. I had a 74 Dodge Monaco as a young man that was that color, must be why I like it so much. That color brings back fond memories of it's generous back seat. Have you noticed any problems with carrier tilt?
    Appeasement is never the answer in the face of naked aggression.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mastiffhound View Post
    While I'm not into piston ARs, I do like the color. I had a 74 Dodge Monaco as a young man that was that color, must be why I like it so much. That color brings back fond memories of it's generous back seat. Have you noticed any problems with carrier tilt?
    Carrier tilt is a non-issue in any decently made piston AR. I have not read about an issue with carrier tilt in LWRCs or AAs in the last two to three years. I have 3 piston rifles (1 AA and 2 LWRC) with several thousand rounds through them combined. Not only have I not experienced carrier tilt, I have not had a single malfunction of any sort through any of them.

From the AA website

Q. What is carrier tilt and should I be concerned?
    A. Carrier tilt is a symptom of a problem not the actual problem. The actual problem is sloppy or loose tolerances in the receiver. Our one-piece carrier combined with our bolt spring eliminates carrier tilt in even the sloppiest of receivers. For those who have normal mil/industry spec AR's, the design of our system does not have an issue with carrier tilt. The fact is piston systems on the market vary from manufacturer to manufacturer we believe that ours has several design features that benefit over the competition in the market.
    Last edited by harrishmasher; 08-21-14 at 16:42.

Feedback Score

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12