Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Adams Arms Customer Service - There is NONE Better!

Feedback Score

In Praise of Adams Arms Customer Service - There is NONE Better!

I picked up a AA Blem from Bud's a couple of months ago. I had one minor issue with the rifle from the factory and one user induced issue (my doing).

First issue. Ejection door pops open. When I received the rifle I noticed the ejection door would pop open. I emailed Cody at Adams Arms and instantly received a response. An RMA and UPS label was issued to me instantly. I sent the rifle out the same day and I had it back in two days. I live in Florida about 3 hours from AA, so UPS Ground is next day service (which helps). Over the 3 days period the rifle was gone, Cody continually updated me. I was notified when the rifle was received. I was notified when the rifle was fixed. I was notified when the rifle was shipping back and sent a tracking number.

Second issue. I had my rifle and a Samson Evo handguard I purchased Cerakoted. No matter what we did we could not remove the pins from the Gas Block to install the handguard. It is well-known the AA pins are notoriously hard to remove because they are not tapered. I contacted Cody. Though AA was under zero obligation to help out, this past Friday Cody offered to send me a UPS label and RMA to remove the Gas Block, install the Cerakoted handguard, and reassemble the upper. All at no expense to me. This Monday AM I received an email from Cody with an RMA and UPS label. I packed my upper and dropped it off at UPS Monday afternoon. Yesterday (tuesday), not only did Cody notify me he received my upper, he also notified me it was fixed and on it's way back to me. They had it for a total of 6 hours before shipping it back to me. Today is Wednesday, less than 48 hours from when I dropped it off at UPS, and I just received the upper! Cody also emailed me a video of how they removed the Gas Block!

Guys, it simply does not get any better than this. It is not humanly possible to do better. Huge props to AA!

I have dealt with similar sized companies like Daniel Defense, BCM and so on. I cannot even get a response to my emails or phone messages. It can take weeks to get any kind of service at all. AA deserves to be recognized for their above and beyond customer service. Not to mention their excellent products. Give it up for AA!

I would also like to thank Nick at Blackhawk Custom for doing an amazing Cerakote job. He also manufacturers some pretty amazing 1911 custom pistols. Reach out if you need him:
    http://www.blackhawkcustom.com/
    nick@blackhawkcustom.com

Patriot Brown Cerakote.

Last edited by harrishmasher; 08-20-14 at 13:10.

Feedback Score
    So have you ran the gun hard? What caused you to go with adams arms?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNeanderthal View Post
    So have you ran the gun hard? What caused you to go with adams arms?
    Bud's has them on sale, supposedly "Blems" for $599. You can;t beat that, so I wanted to try one out. I have 500 rounds suppressed and unsuppressed through it. Zero malfunctions. The adjustable GB is perfectly calibrated. Very little Gas Face. Super accurate as well. I have shot several MOA groups with WalMart Federal Bulk. I have owned many ARs over the years from several manufacturers and this rifle is almost top-tier.

I currently own a couple of LWRCs, a complete AAC 300BLK 9" MPW, Daniel Defense, and BCM. I also have a 22lr AR that I built. The LWRCs have the best fit and finish. None of the ARs I currently own have ever malfunctioned in anyway. The AA runs as well as my LWRCs. While the AA fit and finish is excellent, it is just a slight notch down from my LWRCs. But the LWRCs are above and beyond. The AAC MPW actually has the best finish of the lot. It is very rich and deep. Beautiful finish.

Feedback Score
    That's great to hear....Glad it worked out!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrishmasher View Post
    and this rifle is almost top-tier.
    Not many here settle for almost.

I currently own a couple of LWRCs, a complete AAC 300BLK 9" MPW
    You're a glutton for punishment.

The LWRCs have the best fit and finish.
    Fit and Finish is the least critical factor in an AR type rifle. And LWRCi has some of the worst history of any manufacturer there is. Olympic Arms probably is the only company that make worse guns.

The AAC MPW actually has the best finish of the lot. It is very rich and deep. Beautiful finish.
    Are you putting it on Display or shooting it?
    Last edited by markm; 08-20-14 at 10:25.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    I've toured their facilities and T&E'd some of their stuff. They run a tight clean shop, and they make WAY more stuff than you would expect....they are supplying a lot of other people with parts too.

Good people from what I've seen, I wouldn't hesitate to use their products.
    Owner/CEO
    Light Tac LLC

Owner
    Mutiny Arms LLC

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    And not many here will ever do more than target practice, so knock off the brand elitism.

So long as you're happy, OP. Glad they took care of you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post

You're a glutton for punishment.

Fit and Finish is the least critical factor in an AR type rifle. And LWRCi has some of the worst history of any manufacturer there is. Olympic Arms probably is the only company that make worse guns.

Are you putting it on Display or shooting it?
    Simply here to report an excellent customer service experience. I think when one receives above and beyond service it should be applauded and shared.

No interest in debating all the things you are bringing up. Not the point of this post. Don't see the need for all the antagonism on your part. But that seems to be your MO. Have a nice day.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    None better huh? Thats quite the statement....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    None better huh? Thats quite the statement....
    Did you read my post? I don't see how it would be humanly possible to do better than that. I guess if a company did what AA did for me and then sent me a free new rifle, maybe that would be better. But in terms of resolving a problem (which they weren't even responsible for), don't see how it could get better than that. I have owned hundreds of firearms over the last 25 years and have dealt with dozens of firearms manufacturer customer service departments, none even approaches what I have experienced with AA. So I will stand by my statement of none better.

And if anyone has had better service than what I have stated above, I would love to hear about it so I can buy a firearm from them. Customer Service is one of the first things I research when I purchase from a manufacturer i have never dealt with before. I had read good things about AAs customer service, but had no idea it was this good.
    Last edited by harrishmasher; 08-20-14 at 13:38.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast