Thread: CZ 75B Omega

Feedback Score

CZ 75B Omega

Could anyone please tell me about the CZ 75B Omega,CZ says it's a simpler trigger design,how does it compare to the regular CZ 75B?Thanks.

Feedback Score
    The Omega trigger is probably more often seen in the CZ P-series around here. I have a 75B Omega and I like the trigger very much. It seems a little smoother and lighter than the original. I bought the pistol because of the tweaked beavertail and mag release though.

Feedback Score
    I've been researching this myself. One of the differences is I don't think you can use the Cadet .22 conversion with the Omega trigger system. I would like verification on this but that

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The omega triggers in the steel framed guns are way nicer than a stock 75B but the one thing i will say is that with a little bit of work, the older trigger system is infinitely better than the Omega.

If you want to keep the gun stock then the Omega trigger system is a great option for someone looking for a DA/SA platform.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Magsz is spot on. I went down the Omega trigger road with my first 75. David at Cajun Gun Works said the Omega is a factory enhanced trigger, but shares no commonality with the standard 75. If you like it great, but if not there isn't much to do about it. I wound up selling it off for a standard and could actually get the trigger work done that I wanted. Way happier with the non-Omega gun, there was a lot more in the way of options for trigger tuning.
    IAW site rules, I work for Magpul Industries

This is a personal account and the opinions expressed may not reflect those of Magpul Industries

Feedback Score
    There is no doubt those guys have the original trigger figured out. Ghost, I think there is a Kadet 2 kit that works with the 75B Omega.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the replys,for me the standard CZ75B seem like the way to go.