Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beretta 92G

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Franklin View Post
    I wish they would make another limited run of single action guns with frame mounted safety, something like this...

Put a rail on the dust cover and I'd buy one in a heartbeat!! Two if it's Inox!
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Put a rail on the dust cover and I'd buy one in a heartbeat!! Two if it's Inox!
    Ditto.

Three if it's black.

; )

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Ditto.

Three if it's black.

; )
    Funny thing is I always thought I'd have to gamble on a Taurus to get a version with a frame mounted safety. Until this thread I had no idea Beretta ever offered those! It would give me the nostalgia of my military days with the functionality of a modern, practical sidearm.

I hope Beretta reps are reading this thread.

Feedback Score
    The frame mounted safety is why I prefer CZ, Tanfoglio (Witness), Canik, etc. over the Beretta. If I could buy a Beretta 92 with a frame mounted safety, I'd be all over it in a second. Definitely leave the rail off of mine though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    The frame mounted safety is why I prefer CZ, Tanfoglio (Witness), Canik, etc. over the Beretta. If I could buy a Beretta 92 with a frame mounted safety, I'd be all over it in a second. Definitely leave the rail off of mine though.
    Me too. A LE Friend of mine who wanted a steel frame Beretta 92 with a thumb safety tried to get one, but as I recall they were very expensive and with a wife and kids he couldn't afford one. I'd be interested if Beretta could keep the price under $1200 or so.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fail-Safe View Post
    Allegheny Gun Works does SAO conversions of Berettas using factory Beretta parts.

I have a Centurion going to Wilson soon, and a ravaged 92EL going to AGW as well.

Wow they do a frame safety conversion. What are you having AGW do?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They will be replacing the internals with factory Beretta SAO internals. Then the frame will be milled for the safeties; they can do strong (any side can be strong) or ambidextrous. I will have to acquire a 92D slide, or I can get one through AGW. This will be an article I am working on, so I'll offer details when I can.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Any updates on the mystery 92? I have been scouring the net for news, hoping it is a new 92G-SD. My credit card is primed for action if that is the case!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    It's not a G-SD, but close.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If its a 92A1 G with a dovetailed front that will be close enough for me, and I will buy one. Thanks for the update!

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast