Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beretta 92G

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    At a class with Langdon right now. He is a wizard/surgeon with his. Of course he has wookie hands.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Just trying to help you spend your money

Disclosure: I do not know the sellers or their history.

Update: Looks like some guy name "1911man" is buying the G-SD. Here is his info, I wonder if that's really Bill Wilson, he does have a ranch in TX, the background seems to fit, and I do know that he is one of the biggest Beretta 92 collector around:

About 1911man
    Biography: Been a competitive shooter, hunter and firearms industry professional since the early 70s
    Interests: Shooting, hunting, ATV riding and fast cars
    displayname: 1911man
    loginname: 1911man
    forename: Bill
    surname: Wilson

I sold mine around 6 years ago for $850. I loved how it shot but it was a bit heavy.
    Very interesting...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nothing new. Mr. Wilson has been buying up a disproportionate number of the Brigadiers and Elites from Gunbroker for the last year. While not complaining, as he has every right to spend his money how he sees fit, it has dramatically inflated the cost of those models. I won't pay the cost they are going for now.

Feedback Score
    52 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Michael View Post
    Ok I don't get what's so great about this model? I might have missed a page in this thread. Also how come everyone wants 92s all of a sudden. Few years ago nobody would touch those. LOL>
    No safety mitigates accidentally engaging it when you don't want to.

Ever hear of a 92 ejecting brass to the face, having poor accuracy, a sorry trigger, or any of the other problems the plastic guns come with too much of the time these days? Nope.

They're nothing new or special, but they work as well as they ever have, which is better than most everything out there.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    At a class with Langdon right now. He is a wizard/surgeon with his. Of course he has wookie hands.
    Sir,hopefully you'll please post an AAR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by samuse View Post
    No safety mitigates accidentally engaging it when you don't want to.

Ever hear of a 92 ejecting brass to the face, having poor accuracy, a sorry trigger, or any of the other problems the plastic guns come with too much of the time these days? Nope.

They're nothing new or special, but they work as well as they ever have, which is better than most everything out there.
    Well said. I've heard complaints about the DA trigger...but nothing the D spring won't fix.
    "If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem."

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RONK View Post
    Sir,hopefully you'll please post an AAR?
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...mp-K-VP9/page4

AAR at bottom of page 4.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Sam,thank you sir.Greg Bell,,was also nice enough also to let me know.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgex2 View Post
    Nothing new. Mr. Wilson has been buying up a disproportionate number of the Brigadiers and Elites from Gunbroker for the last year. While not complaining, as he has every right to spend his money how he sees fit, it has dramatically inflated the cost of those models. I won't pay the cost they are going for now.
    A number of auctions that went without his participation, including the one I bought mine at, fetched the same prices as did the auctions he won. In other words, I don't think he can be held responsible for current prices. Majority of discontinued metal guns have gone through the roof, just look at NIB/LNIB SIG 228 or HK P7 prices.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    A number of auctions that went without his participation, including the one I bought mine at, fetched the same prices as did the auctions he won. In other words, I don't think he can be held responsible for current prices. Majority of discontinued metal guns have gone through the roof, just look at NIB/LNIB SIG 228 or HK P7 prices.
    You're probably right. However, his username is just so prolific In those particular auctions, I very well could have come to unfounded conclusions due to envy at what is probably a phenomenal Brigadier and Elite collection by now.

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast