Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beretta 92G

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Don't get me wrong, I'll be buying one (and probably 2). However, the lack of a rail is very disappointing, and even worse, tells me that it's built on the standard 92 frame instead of the 92A1. Disappointing all around.

...but I'll still be buying 2.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Considering CZ charges 1250 for a duty grade, crudely machined Shadow (granted, its "good enough") i shudder to think what they're going to charge for this "limited run".

Some operator on another forum that is "in the know" eluded to the pistol being under the price of a current used Elite or 92G which is less than comforting considering ive seen those pistols go for 1200-1600 bucks.
    What is your life worth?

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    I'm curious if all these old models coming back are going to be exactly the same, or if they will be somehow updated. Maybe a better way to put it is: is beretta just resuming production of the old models?

The reason I ask is because surprisingly there is still quite a few models on the CA handgun roster that have kept getting renewed. For example the Brigadier and an elite model or two. This means we'd still be able to get these.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt7184 View Post
    What is your life worth?
    Im going to say 450-550. That should keep me alive in the streets.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'd love to personally see the Brigadier again. Or the Elite II. I'm a Beretta fan though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These on A1 frames would be good x 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateMoyer View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'll be buying one (and probably 2). However, the lack of a rail is very disappointing, and even worse, tells me that it's built on the standard 92 frame instead of the 92A1. Disappointing all around.

...but I'll still be buying 2.
    Two with standard frames? How many would you be buying with the A1 frames? 4? Lol.

I hope that they do come out the the A1 framed models though, would be sweet and I'd be buying two too. Send one off to Wilson for a few mods and run it hard. Actually would be interested in a compact model with a G frame personally as well. But I might be a little weird in that regard.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Sales rep never got back to me about other G models that may be in the works.when he does,if he does,I'll post.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Two with standard frames? How many would you be buying with the A1 frames? 4? Lol.

I hope that they do come out the the A1 framed models though, would be sweet and I'd be buying two too. Send one off to Wilson for a few mods and run it hard. Actually would be interested in a compact model with a G frame personally as well. But I might be a little weird in that regard.
    Negative on the weird. I'd love a compact G.

Also, if this was on the A1 I'd be kitting up to own several.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I'd love to see railed G and D variants with interchangeable front sights, but we'll probably see more compacts first.

Okie John
    A 92D Centurion with an interchangeable front sight and a rail would be wonderful.

JR1572

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Negative on the weird. I'd love a compact G.
    Right here! I love the Beretta 92, I love the compact even more. A 92G that is a compact, is icing on the cake. Man I hope Beretta comes through on this.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast