Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drop in M-LOK handguards

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Industries View Post
    We may get into the drop in free float units but it will be out a bit . If green is a deal breaker sorry just being honest. There will be a few companies dropping green in the future. The numbers you sell vs the customers wanting a exact match to all the different shades are not worth the trouble. Its much easier having the customer send parts out for cera coating.
    thanks
    TROY
    MI
    Thanks Troy, and appreciate your openness and participation here.

I'm less concerned about exact matches, just always felt being able to skip a separate coating cost made MI rails an incredible deal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Industries View Post
    We may get into the drop in free float units but it will be out a bit . If green is a deal breaker sorry just being honest. There will be a few companies dropping green in the future. The numbers you sell vs the customers wanting a exact match to all the different shades are not worth the trouble. Its much easier having the customer send parts out for cera coating.
    thanks
    TROY
    MI
    Green isn't a deal breaker, I just want a free float carbine length so I don't have to do a low pro gas block and all that on my Stag.

I plan to put one of your 15" versions on my Colt.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We will definitely do our best to get these going as soon as we can. It will be a bit but thank you all for your input .
    Troy
    MI

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How about a picture of the bottom rail.

Feedback Score
    I just ordered a Mid-Length (MI-18M) yesterday 5/8/15. If I'm reading the above thread correct my current 14.5" Mid-Length barrel with round handguard cap will not work with the MI-18M? If so I will need to change my order which doesn't make me happy. Unless I missed it a bullet in the main product description notes saying as such would have avoided this.

-DS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    All our mid length and rifle drop ins are made for the correct triangular hand guard cap. Rounds will not work.
    thanks
    Troy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12