Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H&K VP9 or Sig M11-A1???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

H&K VP9 or Sig M11-A1???

If both guns where the same price, what would you buy and why?? Need a little help deciding between them. Thanks!!
    Last edited by p8ntball4dummies; 08-28-14 at 19:36.

Feedback Score
    I'd take a chance on the HK. I have a Sig MK 25 that's been flawless but my thumb hates the slide release.

Feedback Score
    Yea I loved my P30 and 229 elite I have previously owned. Just wish the VP9 had more of an aftermarket selection.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by p8ntball4dummies View Post
    Yea I loved my P30 and 229 elite I have previously owned. Just wish the VP9 had more of an aftermarket selection.
    ??? It just came out lol

Feedback Score
    True but the P30 has been out a while and the aftermarket never took off really. Perhaps the VP9s will, that isn't what would stop me from buying the pistol, more of just a statement.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by p8ntball4dummies View Post
    True but the P30 has been out a while and the aftermarket never took off really. Perhaps the VP9s will, that isn't what would stop me from buying the pistol, more of just a statement.
    What aftermarket support are you looking for? Sights and holsters are all you need.

Feedback Score
    It's somewhat of an apple to oranges comparison IMO; striker vs sa/da. Between the two I would say sig. I have a 228 and I love it as a carry piece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    USP

But between those two I would take the HK just because of the bad reports I've been seeing on Sig's QC the last few years.

JMO
    "I pity thou, fools who dost not choose BCM" - King Arthur 517 A.D.

.OlllllllO.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Unless there has been a MIRACULOUS turn around in Sig Qc in the past few months you should pick the VP9.

And as far as aftermarket, I have never seen a new pistol design get so much support so quick. You can already buy (1)sights, (2) holsters, (3) Extended mags, and (4) threaded barrels--and were are only at the two month mark.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Yea I have been hearing bad things about some of the newer Sigs. I owned older models so fishing to see if the rumors about the new ones are still true. Thanks for the input guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast