Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kydex Shoulder Rigs?

Feedback Score

Kydex Shoulder Rigs?

I'll start by saying I've seen the Survival Sheath website and their stuff looks great. But I don't think I've read a single review that wasn't a horror story of people sending in money and not receiving a product.

What I want is something with similar angles to the Galco Jackass but in kydex and for the G19 with a weapon light (most likely the APL). Does anyone know of such a thing? Ideally it would have an open muzzle so I could use a G17 also. If I have to get it made as a one-off custom, does anyone have a maker they recommend?

Thanks!
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    Well... I ordered from them 10 years ago and had no issues. High quality holster.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Coffman Concealment LLC out of Oregon makes one, and they are an excellent company to work with. I have been talking and working things out with the owner who is a member here and I have nothing but good things to say.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I'll start by saying I've seen the Survival Sheath website and their stuff looks great. But I don't think I've read a single review that wasn't a horror story of people sending in money and not receiving a product.

What I want is something with similar angles to the Galco Jackass but in kydex and for the G19 with a weapon light (most likely the APL). Does anyone know of such a thing? Ideally it would have an open muzzle so I could use a G17 also. If I have to get it made as a one-off custom, does anyone have a maker they recommend?

Thanks!
    I had ordered the chest holster back in 2011 I think or maybe 2010. Did not have any issues with the ordering process and I liked the set up, I rode it when I went on motorcycle rides. Got rid of it when I sold off my G27.

Feedback Score
    I have 3 of their rigs and never had a problem with them, in ordering or using the rigs.

Feedback Score
    Thanks everyone. I may contact Survival Sheath Systems and see what kind of.response I get. Seems like I kept finding horror story after horror story.

I'lo definitely contact Coffman too - thanks!

Truth be told I'd be okay with a leather setup. But most leather bolsters with weapon lights seem to be larger than desirable.

Feedback Score
    Well thanks for the recommendations! After a few emails back and forth with Michael of Coffman Concealment, I now have a shoulder rig that is exactly what I wanted.

He used the Jackass shoulder straps and it's set up for G19's with APL lights. The muzzle area is such that longer Glocks will work as well if necessary. Notice the multiple mounting holes to allow for maximum customization of the fit.

Feedback Score
    That is gangster as hell.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I didn't think anyone ran stuff like this anymore lol

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mother of God! Sweet!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast