• HK USP EXPERT

5 6.02%
  • Something else?

35 42.17%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If you could only have 2?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    USP Expert. The thing will last. The way Cali is going, they could place a ban on parts to where you can't repair, replace your weapon.

BTW: What is this new law about? I keep hearing about it, but never the details.

OP: just save your money, throw out resume's, get hired in a free-state, and then get the hell out of Cali.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    The new law is they are getting rid of the single shot exemption which is how CA got all the off roster hand guns because companies refused to pay CA extortion fee to sell guns here and i dont blame them.

Trust me I want to move but with recent turn of events its not exactly an option right now. Plus with only a year left of school might as well finish and we have a farm although with the way they crap on farmers around here who knows how long that will last.
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    The new law is they are getting rid of the single shot exemption which is how CA got all the off roster hand guns because companies refused to pay CA extortion fee to sell guns here and i dont blame them.

Trust me I want to move but with recent turn of events its not exactly an option right now. Plus with only a year left of school might as well finish and we have a farm although with the way they crap on farmers around here who knows how long that will last.
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by samuse View Post
    The P7 is a POS. expensive and complicated, but not really something worth having for actual usin'.

The Timberwolf frame is the same.

If you can comfortably conceal the VP9, then good. I'd add a J-frame and a 1911 in 45 for when you grow up.
    Read more, post less.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Second vp9

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Throw me in the vote for getting a backup VP9.

After that... a nice 1911.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234