Page 123 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1522

Thread: Tactical bolt action rifle picture thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Newest comp gun tempest ga precision 6.5cm built on a Kmw sentinel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Too many guns not enough time-
    2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.
    Contributing author on www.modernserviceweapons.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Damn nice! Can't go wrong with a rifle from George!

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    I finally got to spend some time with my new can. Surprisingly my POI shift was pretty minimal for a heavy can.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrshmitty View Post
    Well the SPR has changed a bit. Order the stock custom from Manners directly which just so happened to be looked over personally by Tom Manners himself. Apparently speaking kind words about a company has its perks. There was some bashing going on over on another forum and I said what I thought of the company, next thing you know I have an email in my inbox from Tmanners and he said thanks for the kind words and for me to give him my order number and he would look into it. Long story short but Tom got hands on my stock and gave me weekly updates until it was shipped. He also gave me some free stuff too. That customer service from the man himself bought a customer for life. Even though I dont plan on owning all FN/M70 rifles, I will always look at Manners first over any other. I love this T4A and wish they were more available. I think the only thing I would have done differently would have to gone with a Folder, but that was a much longer wait because of the back ordered folding mechanism, or at least that is what I was told. Anyways I love this new set up, I do wonder if the EFR from Badger would work on this or if I would have to step the barrel down in order for it to fit, but that is for a later date. Also got some new glass and now all I have to do is go shoot it, but unfortunately time is not exactly on my side, I just dont have enough of it that is.
    What bad words would they have? lol. My interactions with them have been limited but their customer service and product are amazing in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ForTehNguyen View Post
    Ruger Precision Rifle .308
    Atlas Bipod and Monopod
    Vortex PST Viper 6-24x50 EBR-2C MOA Reticle
    Seekins Precison 30mm 1.45" rings
    LRI Bolt Shroud
    Magpul MIAD Grip
    BCM Keymod Panels
    BCM Keymod QD Mount and QD swivels

still waiting on a muzzle device

Patiently waiting to pick one up in 6.5CM. Has anyone tried swapping the Seekins rail with any other handguards? Interested to see how it looks.

Feedback Score
    I finally got to shoot out to 1,000 yards today! My rifle is a mostly stock Rem 700 XCR Tactical. That's slowly changing as funds allow.

Feedback Score
    Nice shooting! I shoot SSA 77 gr out of my RECCE and get AWESOME results!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaineer_711 View Post
    I finally got to shoot out to 1,000 yards today! My rifle is a mostly stock Rem 700 XCR Tactical. That's slowly changing as funds allow.

Is that an iPad on the left?
    Is there a camera on the range, or is there an app you're using?
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SOWT View Post
    Is that an iPad on the left?
    Is there a camera on the range, or is there an app you're using?
    It's a Samsung Nexus 10 connected to a Targetvision camera with a wireless connection (It's wifi, but not with internet connectivity, just device to device). There is a camera down range, and a receiver built into the case by the bench. They have an app that comes with the camera and lets you mark hits and groups as you shoot.

It definitely saves a lot of walking/driving back and forth when you want to shoot paper at long ranges.

I've been playing with it at 600 but the range I have a membership at requires a "certification" (basically they want to make sure you aren't sending rounds over the berm) to shoot at 1000, so I was happy to finally get that the other day.
    Last edited by Mountaineer_711; 03-04-16 at 12:22.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    There are some pictures and videos of the Seekins rail on Snipers Hide.

Quote Originally Posted by tostado22 View Post
    What bad words would they have? lol. My interactions with them have been limited but their customer service and product are amazing in my experience.

Patiently waiting to pick one up in 6.5CM. Has anyone tried swapping the Seekins rail with any other handguards? Interested to see how it looks.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Page 123 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast