Page 85 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical bolt action rifle picture thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Love all your rifles Joe, especially that DTA. I would really love to get one eventually, but I am very apprehensive about picking on up considering I have never fired one personally. Wish I knew someone in San Diego that had one that would let me get behind it to see if I like it. I have heard that some people don't like the feel of the bullpup and I might hate it. I would feel like an idiot spending that kind of money and never using it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenromeo View Post
    Love all your rifles Joe, especially that DTA. I would really love to get one eventually, but I am very apprehensive about picking on up considering I have never fired one personally. Wish I knew someone in San Diego that had one that would let me get behind it to see if I like it. I have heard that some people don't like the feel of the bullpup and I might hate it. I would feel like an idiot spending that kind of money and never using it.
    I live in san diego, your welcome to shoot mine... when i get back in country this winter.
    -Too many guns not enough time-
    2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.
    Contributing author on www.modernserviceweapons.com

Feedback Score
    I'm pretty fortunate, the DTA factory is just down the street from my work. The rifle feels so freaking solid!! I was on my way to buying one until I ended up getting engaged...that was dumb....
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    doc the new mod1's are looking really nice. mine will be headed back probably early next year for the upgrade package to mod1 spec. although i've never needed the upgrades can't hurt to have em just ordered 2 new barrels for mine, bringing my total to 8
    2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.

Feedback Score
    Jeez man, what do you do for a living? haha

Feedback Score
    Yup, gotta love the DTA's. I just can't wait for them to catch up on manufacturing. We still sell the crap out of them.

I was just out this weekend wringing out a Covert.

Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    Nice, I bet sitting next to that triple port muzzle break was fun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    Nice, I bet sitting next to that triple port muzzle break was fun.
    Not so much. I consider anyone without a suppressor to have hostile intentions.
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    lol sit next to my 300wm and you'll be hurting for a while the badger FTE while it does its job is not fun to shoot next to.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    FN Mauser 98

Page 85 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast