Thread: Remington 700 Mag Conversion ??

Feedback Score

Question Remington 700 Mag Conversion ??

Can anyone recommend a good mag conversion kit for a Remington 700 in 308 ? i seen a few with Wyatt's kit , any others out there ?? Thanks for all the info.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by operator1391 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good mag conversion kit for a Remington 700 in 308 ? i seen a few with Wyatt's kit , any others out there ?? Thanks for all the info.
    One of my shooting buddies and I both have these and love them ! They are pricey but anything quality is expensive ! There are less expensive ones I believe for around $130ish or so ! Look around Midway USA,,I know they have stuff listed.
    http://shop.battlearmsdevelopment.co...-DBM-700SA.htm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just me, I'd stick with the higher quality and proven bottom metal conversions (which would not include Wyatt--earlier they were seen as promising and this is indicated in the linked thread, but since then they've shown reliability issues). See this previous thread, which had a similar question and I responded to there as well. Personally, I went with Badger M5 in a Manners stock, and I'd recommend starting there. DBMs don't come cheap, but they need to be a proven system and reliable as this is the feeding system for your rifle.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...setup-question
    Last edited by maximus83; 09-04-14 at 02:49.

Feedback Score
    I use and love badger bottom metal. Their stuff is built like a tank and uses accuracy intl mags. HS Precision is my second choice, they're not as heavy duty but I've yet to break one.

Feedback Score
    thanks for all the help.