Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Armour Wear?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Interesting.
    Looked like quite the spalling in the night shots.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    BTW thanks for joining the forum and posting.

Any sales coming soon?

Feedback Score
    It looks like spalling, but its the Ceramic getting blown to bits. Not enough speed to penetrate skin. What you dont want is the bullet frag being redirected and hitting you under the neck. I think there was some wind that blew the pieces behind, not to mention the kinetic force behind the bullet. Check out our new Diamond IFAK Super low profile that fits all the basic needs.

Feedback Score
    Glad to be here in the forum. Very nice site. I think i now have a new addiction! lol

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armour Wear View Post
    Hello HaydenB, Our newsest 3+ plate is less than an inch now coming in at 4.3 lbs. Here is a great video that dropped today on gy6vids youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avL-kOVv0io
    If you have questions please feel free to shoot me an email r.scott@armour-wear.com
    It appears M855 is referred to as "armor piercing" in this video and it appears the M855 penetrated the Level 3+ plate, is this correct?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    It appears M855 is referred to as "armor piercing" in this video and it appears the M855 penetrated the Level 3+ plate, is this correct?
    No, it was the .30-06 AP round that punched the plate, that's the test round for Level IV, so it shouldn't be expected to stop it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    No sir, It was the APM2 round that went thru. Just a little bit harder to stop lol

Feedback Score
    Any plans to offer 3+ multi-hit rated and tested/certified (5.56 62gr green tip, 55 gr ball, 45gr LeManns, 7.63x39 ball, 7.62x51 ball) in SAPI sizes? If so, what is the time frame. If you had the certs providing the warm and fuzzy everyone expects in life saving equipment and SAPI sizes I think you'd have one heck of a product on your hands that many would flock to purchase your products.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    these are the plates im looking at getting aswell. apparently they have a sapi cut coming soon that will fit my carrier.

anyone have any new info on these guys?

Feedback Score
    Trying to bring this back from the dead. Any updates on these plates? Stumbled on them while I was doing some reading on level 3+ ceramics.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast