Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ATPIAL-C

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    I don't know if my original post was just poorly written, but I agree with you. I think this is a superior product to the DBAL in nearly every way (not the biggest fan of the mount on the PEQ-15, but it works). I do think the QD lever on my DBAL-A2 is both easier to mount/dismount, but it's a very solid mount altogether. I've seen more than a few PEQs crack at the lips of the polymer around the mount and also seen a few crack because of over tightening the screw. Regardless, I'm very excited for these to hit the market.

The factory warranty on this is going to make it a great choice for anyone looking into an IR laser. Instead of having to risk getting a stolen MIL/LEO PEQ or having it show up broken/breaking during use, we have a legit, factory Insight supported PEQ. The DBAL was a great innovation and brought Class 1 lasers to the mainstream, but as you personally know, they aren't very tough and there are more than a few members here and on LF who have sent theirs back for repairs.

Like I said, I'm happy to see Insight selling these and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one when I get back to the states.

Roger that. I misread (reading fast). That was my mistake. Sorry dude.
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    No worries, brother.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Very interesting, now I have to decide on this or go with the CQBL-1 & M300V combo I was considering.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Do Need....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    If I had NODs outside of work I'd pick this up in a second. Luckily I don't, but a buddy does and I sent him the link- I've been bugging him to replace his PEQ-2 for awhile and now he's out of excuses. PEQ-15s are just so much easier to zero and are much harder to bump off zero, not to mention taking up less space.

I pity the day a good set of PVS-14's get down to about a grand a pop- I've been meaning to set up my HD gun like my issue one for years but can't justify the cost. But if you can drop $3k on NODs, you can drop $1200 (or $1100 if you pre order) on this.

Didn't InSight show off a civie IR laser sans illuminator at SHOT Show with an estimated MSRP of $500-600?
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    **** me. I need this now.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Great...
    Now I have to figure out how to raise $1200...
    X5 for me...this is going to get in the way of my thermal purchase.

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    I wonder if they charge your card upon the order being placed, or when the item ships in November. I never like floating a loan to companies.
    Last edited by ptmccain; 09-04-14 at 07:41.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Starting a savings specifically for this. Paying ca$h money.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    What's the difference between this and the LA-5?

$1200 seems like a steal.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast