Thread: New PPQ M2 9mm, where to buy mags?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

New PPQ M2 9mm, where to buy mags?

Wanted to see what the hype is about the Walther pistols.. Never paid them much attention, was a one of our LGS and tried the trigger. Wow, it's pretty crisp, I've had 1911's with worse triggers. After working a trade for an unused shotgun sitting in my safe and $200 I am the proud new owner.

Now where to buy magazines?? There seems to be a huge difference in price, checked CTD, CDNN and G&R (out). Where's the go to place for Walther stuff? I like to have a min of 5 mags for any pistol I own. Cant wait to get it to the range!!

Feedback Score
    Midway carries them though they're currently out of stock. It's worth noting that Canik TP9 mags will fit though since they're a bit longer than the 15 round Walther mags they'll stick out a bit.

Feedback Score
    Cheaper than dirt has factory M2 mags for $29.30

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Man everyone is expensive for shipping, can't find any codes that work either!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The local cabelas has 17 round M1 and M2 mags in the bargain cave for $23

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)

Feedback Score
    I just bought (3) of the Canik TP9 18 round mags. I'll use the (2) factory for carry and the additional TP9's as range and training class mags. Our local price on PPQ M2 mags are $37.99 each. These are $21.95 each.

http://www.jgsales.com/canik-55-tp-9....-p-65284.html

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptmccain View Post
    Thanks everyone for the tips. I can "google" too, but I was hoping for maybe an "off the beaten path" site that had great service and prices!

Feedback Score
    I have had good luck with these folks.

http://www.crosscreekguns.com/Walthermags.html

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Thanks for the tips and PM's gentlemen. Got it to the range for the first time a few days ago and I have to say I was very impressed. Despite it's less than stellar plastic sights and a poorly light range I was still able to get roughly tennis ball sized groups at 25yds off hand. For me that's pretty good shooting with my soon to need reading glasses vision.

I hope to get it out again soon, maybe from a rest and see how tight I can get it to shoot. I can see my M&P's and Glocks getting some time off while I wring this out. I hope I don't start thinking this is the only pistol I need now cause it's ruined me for all other polymer pistols .