Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bravo Comany question

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    I've got a Bravo Company question too: WHEN IS THE FLIPPIN GUNFIGHTER STOCK GOING TO COME OUT????

They've been getting so much of my money lately....
    Ask BCM in the Industry form

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    I've got a Bravo Company question too: WHEN IS THE FLIPPIN GUNFIGHTER STOCK GOING TO COME OUT????

They've been getting so much of my money lately....
    They'll release it once they finish depositing all the dough they made from their upper sale, it could take some time.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score

Bravo Comany question

Quote Originally Posted by ghostsup View Post
    Congrats Shao! I just got the same upper in the KMR13 flavor which will lie hiding from my wife in the upper right corner of my office closet until I can afford a BCM lower from Grant in the near future. I just couldn't refuse the awesome deal BCM was offering and finally caved in after a great day at the range and a few cold ones (after the range of course!) This will be my first BCM and I am really looking forward to it! What I learned: Never think about ordering anything gun related while under the influence of 6 or more adult beverages.
    You won't be disappointed. Bought a BCM upper 16 in carbine during the sale with BCG and mod 0 flash for 431.00. Got a complete spikes tactical lower to complete the build. This AR is more accurate than my Colt. here is the last 30 round mag after zeroing. This rifle has replaced my Colt as my go to AR
    By the way this was with open sights no optic.

The hypnotized never lie
    Last edited by texas48; 09-12-14 at 19:12.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by texas48 View Post
    You won't be disappointed. Bought a BCM upper 16 in carbine during the sale with BCG and mod 0 flash for 431.00. Got a complete spikes tactical lower to complete the build. This AR is more accurate than my Colt. here is the last 30 round mag after zeroing. This rifle has replaced my Colt as my go to AR
    By the way this was with open sights no optic.

The hypnotized never lie
    Very nice Tex! Was that at 50yds? I need to get some of those targets... do they really help at say 100 yds (can you see the hits)? My current AR is a Colt and it is rock solid and deadly accurate with an Aimpoint PRO in the 100 yard range. Anything further out is pretty sporadic with the red dot. Could be my aging eyes, but it could also be my lack of experience! I zero at 50 btw.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsup View Post
    Very nice Tex! Was that at 50yds? I need to get some of those targets... do they really help at say 100 yds (can you see the hits)? My current AR is a Colt and it is rock solid and deadly accurate with an Aimpoint PRO in the 100 yard range. Anything further out is pretty sporadic with the red dot. Could be my aging eyes, but it could also be my lack of experience! I zero at 50 btw.
    Thanks.
    Zeroed at 50 yards with my Aimpoint Pro then zeroed my irons. MaTech set at 200 yards. Got old eyes too. With my astigmatism beyond 100 yards gets exponentially more difficult and would be time for a scope

The hypnotized never lie

Feedback Score
    When I need parts or furniture...I support BCM. I've never had to use there customer service...

Order is processed immediately...they send confirmation. They send shipping label. Product is in my mailbox in 2 days - consistently.

I have a BCM upper...light and accurate. Not sure why I'm not pulling the trigger on another one?

Edit: you can get to the BCMUSA website, from the BCM MFG site...which tells me they're under the same roof.
    Last edited by fifthward; 09-13-14 at 07:29.
    No...I'm not crazy - and neither AM I !! Next question!!

Feedback Score
    Nice!

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I don't see what other purpose this is serving. If the OP is really curious he can contact BCM directly and ask.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12