Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul iPhone 6 Case?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Magpul iPhone 6 Case?

Duane, any rumblings about making an iPhone 6 and maybe 6 plus case? If so any eta? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I sure hope so. ....

Feedback Score
    Count me in if this happens. I've had one for every iPhone since the 4. Subscribing for potential news...
    I always wanted to take two shotguns and mount one on either side of a Rottweiler...I will call the breed a Shottweiler

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As with all apple products, there is a plan to support. Working as fast as we can.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Sweet, I'm gonna have a 6 sometime in March. Hope you guys have FDE by then.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    As with all apple products, there is a plan to support. Working as fast as we can.
    Figured it was a question of when, not really if. Even the relatively abandoned by the aftermarket models (5C) MagPul still comfortably has the best support for; I still can't get past the fact that every other case within 3x the price of the MagPul option is worse functionally, not to mention less attractive.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I love my bump case for my iPhone 5s. Best case I've ever used. Can't wait for a bump case for my iPhone 6 Plus!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks for the update Duane. I won't consider upgrading til you have them out. Our kids are waiting on them too. They've gone through a few cases and I gave them a couple magpul cases for their 5s. No others will do...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    Thanks for the update Duane. I won't consider upgrading til you have them out. Our kids are waiting on them too. They've gone through a few cases and I gave them a couple magpul cases for their 5s. No others will do...
    This. Already eligible for free upgrade...but will wait patiently till Magpul Bump Case comes out.
    Director of Business Development - Unity Tactical, LLC - Design and Validation for the tactical community.
    www.unitytactical.com / www.facebook.com/unitytacticalllc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Pre-Ordered my phone on the 12th, should have my iPhone 6 this Friday. Hurry up Magpul :-p lol

I've had Magpul cases on all the iPhones in my house since they started making them.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast