Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trigger replacement for Colt AR LE920

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    The next time somewhere like AIM is running screaming deals on Geissele G2S triggers (were $110 Shipped recently), just get one. The Geissele's are triggers I have the following disclaimer for: don't try one unless you're prepared to have Geissele stuff in every AR15 lower you own. I now own 6 SSA's and 2 SSA-E's.
    Damn I didn't know they did that...
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    I've put Wilson TTUs in all my ARs. They make both single and 2 stage triggers, and I've been very happy with them. The Geisseles are very nice though!
    There are only 2 things we should fight for. One is defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights.

Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    ALG QMS

Best $45 upgrade, IMO.
    I just swapped out my 'broken in' 6920 trigger with a QMS, much better. The Colt kit, even after a few thousand rounds, still had a little bit of a gritty creep to it. The two QMS I have have been consistently 'grit-free.' A sample size of two is by no means incontrovertible proof of anything, of course. My first one has a couple thousand rounds on it, still feels great, so I figured it was worth swapping one in place of the OEM Colt parts. If there is any creep at all, it is minimal. If you are a gov't-style-trigger-only kinda guy, the QMS is an excellent choice.

The ACT is also nice, for not a lot of money. I have one of those as well, and it feels just a tad more 'slick' with a similarly crisp break, but I don't know if it is worth the extra cost over the QMS. (Not that it's a lot of $ in difference.) To be fair, it could also just be that knowing it has the plating that influences my perception.

Feedback Score
    Timny

Feedback Score
    Timney for single stage.
    Geissele for two stage.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The OP needs white light, red dot, and sling before he needs a new trigger.

A aftermarket trigger is a 3rd tier priority when it comes to a combat rifle.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by weggy View Post
    I've put Wilson TTUs in all my ARs. They make both single and 2 stage triggers, and I've been very happy with them. The Geisseles are very nice though!
    +1 Where's the like button ? I love my Wilson TTUs and have them in my go-to ARs.

James

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    The OP needs white light, red dot, and sling before he needs a new trigger.

A aftermarket trigger is a 3rd tier priority when it comes to a combat rifle.

Ding ding ding.

Feedback Score
    I can't even begin to describe how awful my stock 6920 trigger is. Unfortunately, it is my issued work rifle and I have to leave it stock. The majority of our 6920's, mine included are large pin lowers and the only viable option for that is a large pin SSA kit from Bill Geissele. Speaking of that, any of you other 6920 owners have a gun with the .169 large pins? Pretty much all of the large pin 6920's that my agency has have horrible, rough and creepy triggers. "It's like dragging it through concrete" is one of the most popular comparisons.
    Certified AR Armorer among many other things.
    Semper Paratus Arms - 2014

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryantx23 View Post
    I can't even begin to describe how awful my stock 6920 trigger is. Unfortunately, it is my issued work rifle and I have to leave it stock. The majority of our 6920's, mine included are large pin lowers and the only viable option for that is a large pin SSA kit from Bill Geissele. Speaking of that, any of you other 6920 owners have a gun with the .169 large pins? Pretty much all of the large pin 6920's that my agency has have horrible, rough and creepy triggers. "It's like dragging it through concrete" is one of the most popular comparisons.
    GREASE IT
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast