Thread: Heritage Rough Rider

Feedback Score

Heritage Rough Rider

Hey folks,
    Here is an awesome blog by Youtube personality Mark3smle on the Hertiage Rough Rider 22lr/22mag. Give it a read at siarsenal.com .

http://siarsenal.com/2014/09/shootin...single-action/

Steve

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Welcome to the forum. Read up on the rules as it seems you joined just to drop a link.

I admire your enthusiasm but don't rush in the conquest to run a firearm blog. Do your homework and take your time. I watched your video up until you went down range without clearing the weapon. I saw you load & fire six rounds however you need to clear your gun (holds 9 rounds correct?) You lost count, dry fired & flinched. You then pointed the gun straight up and appeared to look for projectiles in cylinder. Your 'dry fire' could have been a delayed ignition...

Gotta ask, 2 finger trigger pull?

Not trying to be rough or abrasive but give you some stuff to think about.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Read up on the rules as it seems you joined just to drop a link.
    http://siarsenal.com/2014/09/shootin...single-action/
    I admire your enthusiasm but don't rush in the conquest to run a firearm blog. Do your homework and take your time. I watched your video up until you went down range without clearing the weapon. I saw you load & fire six rounds however you need to clear your gun (holds 9 rounds correct?) You lost count, dry fired & flinched. You then pointed the gun straight up and appeared to look for projectiles in cylinder. Your 'dry fire' could have been a delayed ignition...

Gotta ask, 2 finger trigger pull?

Not trying to be rough or abrasive but give you some stuff to think about.
    Leaveammoforme,
    The video You watched wasn't of me but of a black powder and muzzle loader builder named Terril Hebert AKA Mark3smle a fellow Youtuber and friend.
    While I do appreciate your words as they were quite respectful and will heed them.
    Dropping a link is not specifically why I joined this forum, I joined about a month ago and just now got activated (you got me).
    Anyway I was curious to learn more about the AR format as I am relatively new to it. Though a partner and I do
    have a Youtube channel,website, and Fb catering to affordable weapons. I bought a Bearcreek Arsenal ( I can hear the stuff already)AR-15 about 8 months ago and have modified it some with furniture and a Stainless Steel straight fluted barrel 1:9 Twist and I would actually put it up against any moderatly priced AR on the market. I look forward to more interaction .

Steve
    S&I Arsenal
    Last edited by SIarsenal; 09-16-14 at 21:01.

Feedback Score
    Your friend in the video also needs better shooting glasses. He is looking over the lenses (they look rx so he is shooting without his rx which dosnt help) but also has no effective protection between his eyes and the gun.

Im not a contact fan so i keep a set of RX shooting glasses, or contacts and regular shooting glasses. Just as important as ear protection.