Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Priced dropped on D&H, buy them or pay more for nhmtg?

Feedback Score

Priced dropped on D&H, buy them or pay more for nhmtg?

Prices on D&H have dropped to $7 and $8, while nhmtg is still in the $11 - $12 price range.

I know nhmtg are supposed to one of the best mags on the market, but is there a single good reason why I should not be stockpiling D&H?

Are nhmtg that much better to justify a $5 per mag price spread?

Hold off and wait until nhmtg drops to under $10 a mag, or buy now, or go ahead and buy D&H?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Get both. I THINK that BCM's mags are D&H. We've been running several of those, and they are very nice. Workmanship and function has been very good.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    NHMTG = Colt

I wouldn't by D&H magazines for $1 each. NHMTG's will never go below $10. The quality difference you get in the $5 spread is worth every penny.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    While most everything I have GI is nhmtg, I have ran a few of the BCM mags and they functioned great. When a friend of mine gets through wringing out his 10 mag buy we will go in on the hundred mag special.
    "You cannot play fair with people who don't care if you get wiped off the map. You don't have to hate everyone who isn't part of your tribe, but it is foolish to keep caring about people who don't care about you."
    Speech at the second National Policy Institute conference, December 26, 2013.

See you soon, AC.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    D&H did put out some dog shit at one point... not quite the train wreck that Cprod was, but they did have some issues. I don't know their CAGE code... otherwise I could tell you what the BCM mag bodies are.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This. Mark I don't remember seeing any markings on the bodies cagecodesor anything on mine, but they were old ones from years back.
    "You cannot play fair with people who don't care if you get wiped off the map. You don't have to hate everyone who isn't part of your tribe, but it is foolish to keep caring about people who don't care about you."

See you soon, AC.

Feedback Score
    So go ahead and spend the extra money and get nhmtg?

Yall dont think prices are going to come down very much more on them?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Buy the nhmtg
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    D&H did put out some dog shit at one point... not quite the train wreck that Cprod was, but they did have some issues. I don't know their CAGE code... otherwise I could tell you what the BCM mag bodies are.
    04TQ4

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ker-cage-codes
    Last edited by MarkG; 09-18-14 at 09:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Till the verdict is in from my friend who I trust, yes nhmtg.

See you soon, AC.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast