Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leatherman MUT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For an AR specific multi tool the MUT has its place. In a range bag mostly, and that isn't knocking the MUT, just my opinion that it makes a great range tool, or maybe if you don't mind the weight a field tool. For general purpose I think it is too big, too heavy, and lacks features that most need for everyday use. At least feathers I prefer for everyday use, especially at the size that it is. That said, I have a friend who carries his often, and has used it well. No issues from him.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Anyone know of a good deal on one somewhere right now?
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    Google is your friend, may find one on for sale somewhere on a gun forum, used.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    One is on my belt and I have used it many, many times. Very good tool.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    For an AR specific multi tool the MUT has its place. In a range bag mostly, and that isn't knocking the MUT, just my opinion that it makes a great range tool, or maybe if you don't mind the weight a field tool. For general purpose I think it is too big, too heavy, and lacks features that most need for everyday use. At least feathers I prefer for everyday use, especially at the size that it is. That said, I have a friend who carries his often, and has used it well. No issues from him.
    Are you saying that you would go for Multitasker 3, or another option (maybe even of the non-tactical variety). Not trying to put Ya on the spot or anything, just looking for insight. Thanks.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The MUT is a great tool. I've been carrying mine for years now. Leatherman's customer service is great. Bying from an American company certainly has its advantages. I use every attachment on the thing, including the saw blade, and they all work great.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Like pretty much everyone said, the MUT is a great tool. You won't be disappointed if you pick one up.
    Rangers Lead The Way

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Had one for about a week and the locking lug snapped off on the right leg now it wont open with ease. Sent it back for a replacement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12