Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Shotgun for HD: Heresy?

Feedback Score
    Depending on your location shotguns might be more "acceptable" to the local establishment.

If that doesn't matter then whichever you shoot better at HD distances.... that's your answer.
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies. - C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Why in the garage?
    Why do I keep the AR mags in the garage? Space is at a premium in the house. The ARs are locked in a safe in the house, the AR mags and ammo are out in the garage.

The Gauge is at the ready, for when the door goes Crunch at two a.m. and the thugs go marching in.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCross View Post
    Depending on your location shotguns might be more "acceptable" to the local establishment.

If that doesn't matter then whichever you shoot better at HD distances.... that's your answer.
    Could have said it better myself brother.
    Rangers Lead The Way

Feedback Score
    I don't understand how someone can shoot a shotgun better than an ar unless they've never touched one before.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Why do I keep the AR mags in the garage? Space is at a premium in the house. The ARs are locked in a safe in the house, the AR mags and ammo are out in the garage.

The Gauge is at the ready, for when the door goes Crunch at two a.m. and the thugs go marching in.
    Huh? How much space could ar mags take up? Am I missing something?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I'm going to go ahead and put this one to bed. We have had a lot of threads in the past discussing the shotgun and it's role in home defense, along with the associated pro's and cons. I think folks have made up their minds. The OP is not going to be back to discuss this, either.

Thanks.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910