Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: First Impressions: Meprolight's New RDS

Feedback Score

First Impressions: Meprolight's New RDS

For $280 I would love you try one of these... I'll keep an eye out for the Black Friday special.

::edit::

Made an account with the mako group and then was able to use those credentials to login into idf holsters.
    Last edited by SickMAK90; 11-19-14 at 20:57.

Feedback Score
    The sales code is currently working on idf holsters.com for the tru-dot rds. Ordered one for myself early this morning for $287 shipped.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks for the heads up Sick! Ordered one also, but it's backordered.

Feedback Score

First Impressions: Meprolight's New RDS

On another forum mako said they expecting more on Tuesday.

Did you emailed invoice show full price but under "account" it shows the discounted price?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SickMAK90 View Post
    On another forum mako said they expecting more on Tuesday.

Did you emailed invoice show full price but under "account" it shows the discounted price?
    Yes, mine shows that as well. I'll keep an eye on it.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by highxj View Post
    Yes, mine shows that as well. I'll keep an eye on it.
    I was told the discount was applied but didn't show up on the invoice due to a glitch in the invoice system. I had the same thing happen to me months ago when I purchased 3 RDS' at IDF Holster's 25% off Grand Opening sale; account and the price I paid showed the discount but the emailed invoice showed full price.
    Tomac
    "His Universe, His rules." - Tomac

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Any news on these after a few of you have been using them for a year? Any durability issues or quirks?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB1 View Post
    Any news on these after a few of you have been using them for a year? Any durability issues or quirks?
    I would love to hear as well.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    No durability quirks on any of them, the most abuse one has received is hitting the concrete garage floor while attached to the rifle (didn't securely lean the rifle against my work bench ). Aluminum hood took a ding but optic is still 100%.
    I did notice that leaving the optic on auto-on does eventually run down the battery (took appx 8 months to do so including range use, though) despite the 15K-hr constant-on battery life. That makes sense since the auto-on/off motion sensor would have to draw current while active even w/the optic off.
    Only minor complaint so far is that occasionally the switch will rotate to 'off' from rubbing against my gear when doing sloppy transitions.
    With all that being said, I'm still very happy w/them!
    Tomac
    Last edited by Tomac; 06-05-15 at 17:06.
    "His Universe, His rules." - Tomac

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Got my first one during last year's Black Friday sale. Honestly, I haven't had it out enough times to say anything about durability etc., but so far so good. I currently own 3 Aimpoint Micros, a couple of EXPS', and a Leupold LCO. I like the Mepro enough that I picked up another last month for the Memorial day sale. It's not quite as 'refined' looking as the others, but I love the controls and feature set of this sight.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast