Thread: Support Group for People Waiting for ATF Approval

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tostado22 View Post
    McCain, any word yet?
    He was banned, again.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm starting to have some regrets. Ordered a Surefire SOCOM RC 5.56, check cashed last month, then a few weeks ago I was made aware of the SilencerCo Saker K model, and it looks great on paper. Is there any way to sell a new suppressor without taking a big loss? If not, I know I have a solid suppressor on the way, and I can just hold out for the latest and greatest further into the future.

Feedback Score
    If your local dealer won't let you cancel, your best bet is to try to sell it face-to-face in state. It's the same $200 stamp and a Form 4. They wouldn't have to wait on a Form 3, or pay sales tax, so you may find a buyer.

If you tried to sell it out-of-state, it would involve two tax stamps, and that usually prices people out of the game unless you're willing to take a huge loss.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Guys, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. We already have an NFA transfer times thread, along with a set of photos threads. Not kneeing anybody in the junk, but this stuff does have a home already.

The OP won't be back, so there's not really a point of this one staying open. Thanks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456