Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Precision Armament EFAB first impressions

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantrider View Post
    So what is the point of your question? Some implied malfeasance on the part of Precision Armament? Intellectual theft or infringement? I'm sure KAC appreciates your concern.

Precision Armament is making a muzzle devices that each incorporate multiple functional features. Other devices on the market may share one or two of those features, but the Precision Armament devices are direct knock-offs of nothing.
    To imply that they are copying, stealing, or have no right to do what they are doing is nonsense.

BTW: Clearly not a TT and MAMS lovechild... that lovechild would retail at over $400.
    Are you serious...

You really approve of someone taking the features of KAC's hard work + RnD money that is required to thoroughly test those features. Just to have someone slap something together something that blurs the lines enough as to not violate IP theft and throw it on the market?

You are right, it is clearly not worth $400. Not made of inconel, not tested as thoroughly and no real money spent on the fluid dynamics testing (that has already been done by KAC).

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    Are you serious...

You really approve of someone taking the features of KAC's hard work + RnD money that is required to thoroughly test those features. Just to have someone slap something together something that blurs the lines enough as to not violate IP theft and throw it on the market?

You are right, it is clearly not worth $400. Not made of inconel, not tested as thoroughly and no real money spent on the fluid dynamics testing (that has already been done by KAC).
    I'm a huge fan of KAC and you're 100% incorrect. Feel free to vacate my thread or a mod is going to intervene.

Understand?
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    I'm a huge fan of KAC and you're 100% incorrect. Feel free to vacate my thread or a mod is going to intervene.

Understand?
    100% incorrect about what? The muzzle device has the same cuts and machining as a TT (you just can't deny that), with the form factor and flash suppression end as a MAMS.

What are the mods going to Intervene in? I'm bring a logical point of view about the company that could provide a consumer insight who they are purchasing a product from. This is a registered members discussion thread, I'm sure you could pay to have a sub forum where you can provide your one side of a conversation if that is what you are looking for.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    You have got to be joking....
    Nobody HAS to be joking.

Jot down in clear language the accusation you are leveling, PM it to me along with the technical diagrams in your possession which bear it out. Then...

...I'll forward it to the two KAC employees we have on staff...

...who have notably NOT stepped aboard somebody else's thread, leveled a finger and screamed "J'ACCUSE...! at any companies or individuals at high octaves.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I ran another 130 rounds through the EFAB. Really digging it.

I took a video on my Galaxy S4 in HD. Waiting for Vimeo to process it. Once it's done I'll post a link.

Ammo being fired is 55gr Independence 5.56x45mm. This stuff is HOT.

Spoiler: the flash is negligible.

Last edited by BufordTJustice; 10-03-14 at 18:52.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    ...I'll forward it to the two KAC employees we have on staff...

...who have notably NOT stepped aboard somebody else's thread, leveled a finger and screamed "J'ACCUSE...! at any companies or individuals at high octaves.
    The thing about KAC that I really respect, is that even if they did think someone was copying off their paper, they'd never say it in an open forum.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    I ran another 130 rounds through the EFAB. Really digging it.

I took a video on my Galaxy S4 in HD. Waiting for Vimeo to process it. Once it's done I'll post a link.

Ammo being fired is 55gr Independence 5.56x45mm. This stuff is HOT.

Spoiler: the flash is negligible.

BufordT, you've got to find someone to hold your camera! Thanks for sharing though. How is the flash with that ammo through the AFAB, BC, etc? Can you see much difference with the EFAB?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    BufordT, you've got to find someone to hold your camera! Thanks for sharing though. How is the flash with that ammo through the AFAB, BC, etc? Can you see much difference with the EFAB?
    I do! I actually asked a random asshole and he turned me down FLAT.

The flash was way less than the Lantac or the BC. It might have been less than an A2. This lot is flashy stuff even from my 18" barrel, but the EFAB tamed it well. As you can see, the flash is basically not there.

I also shot it with CBC 55gr 5.56x45mm and Tula 55gr .223. Same results even at the end of the 130 rounds session. Virtually no flash to speak of.

I'm very pleased.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have one on my Colt 6945. I haven't got it out yet, too busy. I talked to Matt at PA, good folks and I like the company, I don't want to wade in on the KAC stuff, however they PA, treated me right.
    Last edited by mildot; 10-03-14 at 20:42.

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    I have one on my Colt 6945. I haven't got it out yet, too busy. I talked to Matt at PA, good folks and I like the company, I don't want to wade in on the KAC stuff, however they treated me right.
    There is nothing too wade into. Just the imaginary B.S. in one member's mind. Don't even bother bringing that noise up anymore. KAC is a company beyond reproach and an industry leader in quality and innovation.

I agree that the folks at PA are quality and are running a solid operation from what I can tell. Both the AFAB mini, their muzzle shim kit, and now the EFAB have been superbly machined and finished products for fair prices. PA makes no extravagant claims and their products perform as advertised in my experience.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast