Thread: Aimpoint Micro T-2 Official Release

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    It seems to me half the people who buy a t-1 claim the dot looks like a bowl of grapes because of their eyes. So why not put one of those focus rings on there and have the worlds best optic.

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    [QUOTE=woods;1999436one of those focus rings[/QUOTE]

A link to this would be helpful.

I think a lot of people think that somehow a red dot, any red dot, is some kind of precision optic. It is not. They are intended to get you on target, in the kill zone, as quickly as possible. Perforate a bad guy with an Eotech or an Aimpoint with three or four rounds to center mass and he is going to have one hell of a bad day. Period. End of story.

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    [QUOTE=woods;1999436one of those focus rings[/QUOTE]

A link to this would be helpful.

I think a lot of people think that somehow a red dot, any red dot, is some kind of precision optic. It is not. They are intended to get you on target, in the kill zone, as quickly as possible. Perforate a bad guy with an Eotech or an Aimpoint with three or four rounds to center mass and he is going to have one hell of a bad day. Period. End of story.

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    Another point, mount your red dot toward the front end of your rifle and the problems with the "dot" being "blurry" tend to go go away and you have much greater field of vision with both eyes open. The Aimpoint is particularly useful here.

I put my red dots pretty far down on the rail. No worries.