Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Start saving your money, something good comes our way soon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If it was the KAC SR-47 I would be all over it.
    Rangers Lead The Way

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    CZ-805

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...by-2017-maybe/

Besides, cawk river already plagiarized the sr 47 with their copy.
    Last edited by SilverBullet432; 10-20-14 at 10:03.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuaSponte175 View Post
    If it was the KAC SR-47 I would be all over it.
    I don't get why Knights does not pull the trigger on this platform. Maybe they make enough money on their mil contracts that they are simply not interested? Either way that is one platform that everyone would jump all over it. Maybe we should make one of those petitions they do online. And have like 100,000 signatures on it. I REALLY want that rifle!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MontePR View Post
    I don't get why Knights does not pull the trigger on this platform. Maybe they make enough money on their mil contracts that they are simply not interested? Either way that is one platform that everyone would jump all over it. Maybe we should make one of those petitions they do online. And have like 100,000 signatures on it. I REALLY want that rifle!!!

Here you go:

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.c...ategory_ID=558

Feedback Score
    I'm probably not even close but I would save my money for a well made, quality AR 180.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Affordable NVDs??? Please?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    Story is from back in 2012. Notice that in the same year IWI set up their US subsidiary and within a year they were importing Tavor's for 922r conversion and selling them as fast as they could build them. CZ has an established subsidiary, ultimately the factor that holds them up is supply of US manufactured parts for 922r compliance. As soon as that is set, its just a matter of assembling, building up a worthwhile supply, and releasing to the market. HK and CZ need to jump on it while there is an available market.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 19852 View Post
    I'm probably not even close but I would save my money for a well made, quality AR 180.
    Are you following the new NDS-18S?

http://www.nodakspud.com/NDS-18S.htm

There is talk of producing an upper as well, but I was disappointed to see the thread on TOS quickly take a dive into stupid town with neckbeards requesting quick change barrels, slidefire stocks, folding left side charging handles and extruded uppers.

If someone was folding correct, classic style uppers for a decent price I would be all over this project.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    Are you following the new NDS-18S?

http://www.nodakspud.com/NDS-18S.htm

There is talk of producing an upper as well, but I was disappointed to see the thread on TOS quickly take a dive into stupid town with neckbeards requesting quick change barrels, slidefire stocks, folding left side charging handles and extruded uppers.

If someone was folding correct, classic style uppers for a decent price I would be all over this project.
    Yeah an AR-180 clone done right would be a huge seller; 5.56, NATO STANAG mags, folding para-stock. Modernize it with a Key Mod forend and a MIL-STD 1913 rail on top.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Modernize it with a Key Mod forend and a MIL-STD 1913 rail on top.
    I guess I'm in the minority.

I love my AR-180 for it's retro appeal and for what it represented at the time, but as far as I'm concerned, it's already been modernized in several platforms.

SIG is releasing an AR-180 with 5.56, NATO STANAG mags, folding para-stock, Key Mod forend and a MIL-STD 1913 rail on top before the end of the year.

It's called the MCX.

I'll take a standard tube steel receiver on top of my 180 and a Commando length barrel.

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast