Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of y'all carry extra magazines on your person?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

How many of y'all carry extra magazines on your person?

If you do, let us know.

If not, why not?

Feedback Score
    Always; at least 1, usually 2. I feel naked without'em - like driving without a seatbelt on...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Usually at least 1 and a couple in my bag.
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    If wearing 5.11 pants I have three spare Mags. Two in single mag holders and one in that pocket that they put on the front of the left leg.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Crap... I don't even have my gun on me most of the time. I used to be a fanatical carry guy. I think I've put a belt holster on 2 times in the last year or two. I'm mostly a home body... and my pistol is on the seat of my truck when I'm out.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    One magazine in case.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    You guys must plan on really getting into some intense firefights with 2-3 reloads necessary. The only time I carry an extra mag is when I carry my LCP because the extra mag is so small and unobtrusive. I feel very adequately armed for any situatIon I may encounter in everyday life when carrying a g19 or g26 with no reload.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It's cliche, but one is none...

With that said, I'm guilty of most of the time only carrying a G27 and no spare mag on my body. In the truck I've got the AR, plate carrier, 4 glock mags and 4 AR mags, and med kit.

Feedback Score
    I carry three because I can comfortably do it. I'm used to carrying stuff anyway. Besides no one ever suffered because of carrying two or three spare mags. I don't know if I am going to actually need them. All I know is that if I do need them then it's going to suck. If I don't have them it's going to suck more.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Replacing the magazine with a fresh one is the fastest way to resolve a malfunction, so I carry a spare one.
    Train 2 Win

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast