Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM Gunfighter stock - disassembled, for the curious.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I'm waiting for the FDE one to come out to stick on my SCAR. it doesn't look half bad on it, IMHO.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    I am a long time SOPMOD stock user. The BCM is anything but clumsy or goofy. To me, it is much more refined than the SOPMOD (and much lighter). You have to see it in your hand as pics really don't do it justice.

C4
    I just got mine in today and I like it. I like the light weight of it and the simplicity. I don't really care much about aesthetics, but I do like the way it looks.
    I replaced the MFT minimalist stock for this one. it only weighs an ounce more, and after shouldering it a bunch of times I am really starting to like it. After I run a couple hundred rounds through the rifle this week ,and if I'm still liking it I'm probably going to replace all my stocks with it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    I'm waiting for the FDE one to come out to stick on my SCAR. it doesn't look half bad on it, IMHO.
    Yeah... I've always thought the GF stock had a certain SCARish smoothness to it. As opposed to the sharper lines of many other stocks.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    you need to remove the lever. the lever has two prongs which need to be pushed in at the same time for it to be removed. i modified a tangodown vert grip removal tool to do that.
    Thank you!

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Just got back from my eastern travels to find a BCM stock at the house. Very nice. Since mine didn't come with directions it took a minute to figure out, how to install it. I plan on my 200M drop test in the near future. Overall it is very slick and looking forward to using it.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Can someone tell me why they went with the funky way of installation? Is it supposed to be where it's strength comes from?
    Last edited by fixit69; 10-19-14 at 15:31. Reason: Can't spell
    "You cannot play fair with people who don't care if you get wiped off the map. You don't have to hate everyone who isn't part of your tribe, but it is foolish to keep caring about people who don't care about you."
    Speech at the second National Policy Institute conference, December 26, 2013.

See you soon, AC.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit69 View Post
    Can someone tell me why they went with the funky way of installation? Is it supposed to be where it's strength comes from?
    The latch spring is completely different from a regular stock. It's not that they made the install this way to be cute. It's just a completely different system.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    The pin that goes into the hole in has always been a weak point. I've dropped 2, Vltor and standard m4 and bent the pin so bad on both they were no longer serviceable. Still have yet to break my Sopmod.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I received my BCM stock today. It is very light and there is no wiggle room on the buffer tube at all. It definitely doesn't need a friction lock. I think I will end up with a few of these stocks.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckkiller35 View Post
    I received my BCM stock today. It is very light and there is no wiggle room on the buffer tube at all. It definitely doesn't need a friction lock. I think I will end up with a few of these stocks.
    Fired another 200 rds today, and mine is starting to loosen up. Not to bad, just some up and down movement on the buffer tube.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast