Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The model 29 needs no introduction

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mr. smith just tuned my S&W 686SSR and he does amazing work. I will be sending my backup 686 to him very soon!

Feedback Score
    Thank you.
    It's always nice to work with someone who cares about the gun that they send me I'm grateful to have the opportunity to do that for you.
    WWW.SUPERIORFIREARMSLLC.COM
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Former VSM Regional Endorsed Instructor

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TF82 View Post
    You're killing me. First that 28 and now this. An N frame revolver would fit almost no purpose in my life, but I have to say, you've made me realize that I definitely need one.
    As far as purpose in someone's life the N frame can fill a role that no other gun can it can truly do some things that no other handgun is capable of.
    Just think of the barbecues that you can go to carrying you're N frame when your buddies are forced to just show up with their little bitty pistols.
    If you take N frame in 44 Magnum like this 29 there's always a role for that gun in the outdoor environment.
    One good backpacking trip a year is reason enough to buy a magnum revolver.
    I'm trying to help give you some reasons to get a Magnum Smith & Wesson revolver in your life you will never look back once you do.

If you get one and it comes to me I will try to build you the gun that you will have for the rest of your life.
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Feedback Score
    Well done sir,I greatly admire your work.

Feedback Score
    Thank you
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    As far as purpose in someone's life the N frame can fill a role that no other gun can it can truly do some things that no other handgun is capable of.
    Just think of the barbecues that you can go to carrying you're N frame when your buddies are forced to just show up with their little bitty pistols.
    If you take N frame in 44 Magnum like this 29 there's always a role for that gun in the outdoor environment.
    One good backpacking trip a year is reason enough to buy a magnum revolver.
    I'm trying to help give you some reasons to get a Magnum Smith & Wesson revolver in your life you will never look back once you do.

If you get one and it comes to me I will try to build you the gun that you will have for the rest of your life.
    All excellent points, but I live in southern NY so that pretty much negates them all for me. On the other hand, a revolver is SAFE ACT compliant and an N frame would make a decent impact weapon once the ammo runs dry! I think I'm sold.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    I would love to help you
    This is something I will keep in mind when funds are more available. I have the 8in barrel and I'm thinking it would look really nice with this kind of work done to it.

Feedback Score
    You still have the zoo somewhere in town things can happen
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Feedback Score
    Very nice revolver!

Every serious student of the gun needs an N frame in either .41, ,44, or .45 Colt. Moderate loads just seem to home in on the target fired DA at HD ranges. IMHO Everyone should learn how to load from belt loops, and with a speed strip, and with speedloaders. Not the best choice for concealment but sometimes a gentleman wants a real gun.

I think my Mountain Gun needs a front sight like that...
    Last edited by Gunnar da Wolf; 10-13-14 at 21:35.

Feedback Score
    Looks amazing

If only the people in charge of what gets made at S&W thought like you did...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast