Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let the judging begin!

Feedback Score
    Not saying what you did was wrong. Traditionally they're further forward. I found that when I have the T1 further forward the sight subtends my vision less than when it's pulled back. But there's no right or wrong - it's what works for you! Either way, awesome rifle.

Feedback Score
    I'm going shooting when I get home this week so I will swap it forward and try it again. I also have a swfa ss 1-4 that I have zeroed for this rifle. They generally both go to the range with me. Not a big fan of the ss scope though. I much prefer my Leupold 1.5-5. Strange.

Feedback Score
    I like it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like it

Feedback Score
    I recently started running my RDS to the rear. The FOV through the optic goes up a bunch while the amount it blocks your vision around it is small. I can pick up the dot a lot faster especially from awkward positions or shooting lefty. I'm using a micro though, a full-size M4 might be different, but the larger tube gives a better FOV anyway.
    "The world's a dangerous place – we can help." -www.portlandfirearmtraining.com
    NRA LE Handgun-Shotgun Instructor/Life Member

Feedback Score
    -3 (29%)
    Troy charlie or delta... drop in but free float at same time... both have a fsp cutout and gives more real estate out past the fsp. Expensive tho. I paid $250 for my charlie rail. But i didnt have to worry about removing fsp or delta ring, changinng barrel nut etc. Just my 2 pesos.

Feedback Score
    Looks great to me!
    Great M4gery build. I personally prefer a longer rail, but to each his own.
    Lower looks awesome, and you roll the red dot more rearwards like I do.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Great looking gun, only two mods I would have made is going with a FSP rail for more rail room and different rail covers.. However that is just my personal preference. As long as you like it and you are able to shoot it well your gtg. Plus you can always build more ARs later for all your needs.. Building is addictive good luck..

Feedback Score
    If it isn't dirty, it didn't happen. Sharp rifle.

Feedback Score
    NICE! I Likie your buildie:

Like the others here have said, Longer handrails is my pref. for a setup like yours too..

I have to ask you though: What is the problem with > "Tactical Link battery assist lever" after I installed mine, I've never looked back, as it's been nothing
    but great for me, love it....
    However, I'm not an Operator or Instructor sending thousands of rounds down range... So I have to wonder what possible drawback there could be even if I was?

Peace Jeff
    Last edited by RVTMaverick; 05-20-15 at 07:52.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast