Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let the judging begin!

Feedback Score
    Regarding the battery assist lever... If you have already developed mus me memory to work without it, it is unnecessary.... And a fragile addition in my opinion. When I slap a new mag in, my thumb is on the bolt release, holy is released immediately after mag is locked in, I don't even think about it. To each their own.... Then again, I'm still content with short handguards.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It's not how I would set it up but I can see that there is a lot of good ideas put on it. Beyond anything, it is what you are able to do with the gun that matters the most. If you are able to run it will for the circumstances that you have set this up for (and then some), then it's the right tool for the job.

Once thing I would do to it if it were mine is that I would put the optic more toward the middle. I have found that an optic close up makes it difficult to use when shooting from unconventional positions or if I switch shoulders and focus using my non-dominant eye.

I would also remove the BAD lever, I have experienced several failure to lock back when shooting from the 'urban prone'. It may have been user error, but it increases the chances of malfunction nonetheless.

That's just what I would do if it were in my hands.
    Last edited by GambitVII; 05-20-15 at 10:22.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    You may eventually decide to run one of the FSP C4 rails, just to get more forward extension out of the handguard. That'll be a super easy plug-and-drop change if/when you decide to make that change. Seriously nice.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Personally I would ditch the AFG. It really can't be exploited on a 7" rail. I would also ditch the battery assist thingy because they cause more problems than solve. I would remove the rail covers because that's extra weight and you can't grip the rail unless you've got Nosferatu fingers. If possible, I would add the FSP C4 rail as stated above. Other than that, good build.
    "When the time for performance has arrived, the time for preparation had passed."
    -Thomas S. Monson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I see nothing wrong with that gun, looks functional to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123