Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Radical Firearms" on AR pistol?

Feedback Score
    Alien1 Tks for the input. Placing Order in the morn. ��

Feedback Score
    I bought 2 8.5 300 blkout barrels from them yesterday

Feedback Score
    I've got their seekins 10.5 upper.... No complaints! Love it!

Feedback Score
    My complete 10.5 pistol arrived yesterday. Seekins lower and rail. Very nice fit and overall quality. Hoping to get some range time this weekend.

Feedback Score
    So far I really enjoy the 10.5 seekins 300bo upper. Shipped much faster than expected, got a ridiculous sale price. Tossed in a good psa premium bcg, bcm ch, psa lower, DD fixed sights and done..This is the wifes setup and i know she wont shoot nearly as much as me so i opted for a cheaper upper..however so far this thing has been great. Haven't tried accuracy at 100yrds yet but 25-50 has been very good. I have fed this thing 220's 120's 147s and 150s and fed everything perfect and locked bolt every time unsuppressed. I bought an SilencerCo Omega originally for my self but another great deal sprung up ..AAC's 762sd for $417 so bought that too and since its 9" and 23oz i figured id give the Omega to the wife to use..now i was VERY nervous using direct thread on the RF upper..Because its a much cheaper upper than what most quality uppers go for i was PRAYING no baffle strikes from the threading not being concentric. Put 100 rds through it suppressed and no issues. Very happy overall and plan to order one more complete upper for my sons AR..just trying to decide what length to go with this time. Anyway, here's a pic of the RF upper hosting the omega and the video of it shooting suppressed. (yes these are both posted on different threads here but..who cares right?)

Last edited by imDementeD; 05-10-15 at 20:35.

Feedback Score
    Got mine when they were on sale for $599.
    Swapped a few parts and added a few.
    Strike Industries Cobra AFG, Bushnell TRS-25 optic, PWS CQB muzzle device, etc.
    I've not kept it really clean or wet, but it's been 100% through 500 rounds so far.

The CQB was a little expensive for my taste, but it truly has been worth it.
    With the A2 brake on there, the fireball would block my sight picture each time I pulled the trigger.
    It sounded like a cannon (with ear pro on).
    With the CQB it is much quieter, and I don't notice the fireball from the shooters perspective.

This has been the most fun I've had with a new gun in quite a while.
    And it fits nicely in a cheapo Wilson racket bag.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mini14jac; 05-12-15 at 18:25.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234