Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast

Thread: NEW Leupold LCO optic

Feedback Score
    I just purchased a LCO and it should be here before next weekend. Might try some improvised armor when it comes in.
    Cherokee NF
    Tellico Plains, TN

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    There's a product for the trijicon RMR called the jellyfish. Something similar might be a good option for the LCO. It'd provide protection, can easily and quickly be removed and is transparent so it can be left on if needed. Maybe an enhanced/improved version...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Who has used the E-evo left handed? Any left handed specific models?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by para13cord View Post
    Who has used the E-evo left handed? Any left handed specific models?
    It works fine lefty.

Feedback Score
    I'm right handed but shoot mine left handed on occasion with no problems. Other hard-core 3gun types have said it works fine left handed, others say it doesn't. It's not an optical issue though, your eyes see just fine regardless. It's how crazy you get with the thumb of your support (right) hand. In my experience if you let your support thumb get past 12:00 on the rail you're going to see a shadow of your hand through the D-EVO. Keep in mind the "real" users of these things have laser designators up there that would get blocked with a hand anywhere but under the rail. I also read a comment by a left hander who had his thumb in the way but said it was easy to train out to take advantage of the system.

That's the long way to say you just need to mount one up and try it. Don't let the guys at Cabelas tell you you're doing it wrong either. Use the most rearward slot on an AR, put any red dot you want in front of it, but the big square Eotech/LCO windows work best. Don't expect to appreciate it indoors either. You have to look 60-100 yards with a 6x to appreciate what it can do. When I'm predator hunting inside of 100 yards I don't even use the 6x except for target identification. Longer distances the dot acts as a pointer for the D-EVO, glance down and you can't believe how fast you get on target. It's delayed my shot sometimes purely due to the surprise of how quick it is. No joke.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks for the feedback fellas

Feedback Score
    Anything in the works that anybody knows about to give the LCO a QD capability? An LCO on a bobro mount would be about perfect for me. Even an EOTech EXPS style integrated QD would be fine.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I've been wishing for one too as I own this sight. But it looks to me like the only way to incorporate a QD would be to design a locking lever system to replace the factory thru bolt. It's looks doable.

As it is now, the sight sits slightly above absolute co-witness, so adding any additional mount would make it very tall.

Feedback Score
    I've had good luck with the back of my knife blade in the slot in the nut but I realize that's not as quick as a lever.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    For those of you who owned LCO for more than year now..how do you like the optics so far? Anyone ran into issues with the optic or have sold the optic? Please kindly share your thoughts..thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast