Page 193 of 199 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1983

Thread: M4C Official Thread: The Walking Dead

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    Did Highschool of the Dead ever release a second season? I loved that while it lasted
    Sadly no. The comic which can be found online if you look continues the story past the mansion. But as it gets interesting, like super interesting; it stops.

It has shout outs to Dawn of the Dead 78, Full Metal Jacket, and Sonny Chiba cop shows.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tonight's episode was actually really, really entertaining.

Making love in a Chevy van with no cares in the world. That is exactly what I would do. The fairground part had potential to be stupid but was rather engaging.

Maybe it's because I'm a Richonne guy, but.....it was fun. It was a fun episode.

Half the ep was hanging out and screwing.

Rosita got to be the latin spitfire we all deserve. See, this is going to sound like I am on acid or flakka but.....the most horrifying yet most erotic thing in the world is a righteously pissed off spanish chick. Had she tossed in a few Spanish swears it would have been awesome.

The Junkion Queen likewise is almost intentionally being weird.

Rosita and Sasha going rogue. I would love to know what takedown rifle that was. It looked almost like a 10/22 but wasn't. Maybe something for the show.

I rather enjoyed the storyline.

Why can't every ep be this good?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    And Rosita should have shot Eugene right then and there.

Gay Heyzeaus is going to have to do the same with Gregory, that POS is about to rat on them all.

So tired of the filler drama get to the action already.

Loved how Rosita and Sasha talk aloud and present themselves out in the open along with the muzzle of their rifle as they are attempting to stalk and assassinate a man.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    And Rosita should have shot Eugene right then and there.

Gay Heyzeaus is going to have to do the same with Gregory, that POS is about to rat on them all.

So tired of the filler drama get to the action already.

Loved how Rosita and Sasha talk aloud and present themselves out in the open along with the muzzle of their rifle as they are attempting to stalk and assassinate a man.
    That episode should have been titled "Bitches Be Trippin' "...
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Show is now officially terrible and jumped the shark...Last weeks episode could have been cut down to 1 min...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I saw the ep but didnt think enough to comment.

I was expecting this big, epic desperation suicide run.

Instead I got the end of Lethal Weapon without the amusement.

So Sasha and Rosita are a black/white buddy cop duo now? Rosita talking about all her skills from dudes she banged. Lame.

I was half expecting her to say "I shot a guy in Vietnam a mile out in heavy crosswinds. Only 12 guys in the world could've made that shot"

As for Eugene.....I don't blame him. He has a good life. Atari 2600, food, place to sleep.

They also don't think it through. They Book Suppository Negan.

Oh well, next dude jumps up and says "I'm Negan. Kill anything in that building"

Plus Abraham wasn't that good of a character.

Bah...
    Last edited by Firefly; 03-23-17 at 11:31.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Everything is leading up to the season finale where Carol unleashes and kills all of "neagan"...
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Interesting pre-bans today...

Galil AR w/40 rounder, SAN SG550, and Cooooral had a FN FAL.

They wasted all that dynamite just to mindscrew the Isle of Lesbos. Lame.

Still.....At the beginning of this show all anyone had were Mini 14s and shotguns.

Now Z-Day +6.5 years they start breaking out the pre-bans? Weak.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Why is every rifle burst fire?
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So Rick and company gets their assess saved after being betrayed/back-stabbed by the garbage people. I'm not surprised.

I'm glad Sasha got zombiefied; never liked her anyway.

I won't be holding my breath for the next season.

eta: Daryl was shooting a fancy looking AR, but with no sights? then later he gets his crossbow back (thank goodness for that)
    Last edited by JusticeM4; 04-03-17 at 07:45.

Page 193 of 199 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195 ... LastLast