Page 3 of 199 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: M4C Official Thread: The Walking Dead

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I don't get how it had that much propane left...

But, best episode in a long time.

Feedback Score
    I just hope the cast, crew, and armorers get past their extreme hatred for rear sights this season! What has a carry handle or MBUS ever done to any of them?
    Appeasement is never the answer in the face of naked aggression.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Awesome start to the season...

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mastiffhound View Post
    I just hope the cast, crew, and armorers get past their extreme hatred for rear sights this season! What has a carry handle or MBUS ever done to any of them?
    Yeah that is always great haha. But was stoked with this episode. I too hated how the last season dragged on with the governor. Bout time they killed em all.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I was surprised to see the Terminus saga end so quickly. After the end of last season, I thought their time in Terminus would last a few episodes. Boy was I wrong! Great episode, lots of ass kicking and they got the band back together! Good stuff. But I'm sure that we'll see Gareth again. That dude is a major sociopath and the cannibal stuff was waaaay creepy.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Excellent way to start the season for sure. I just hope they can keep up the momentum. Nothing could be as bad as the first half of season two. So I am optimistic.

I was happy to see Rick bad to being a leader, Farmer Rick was getting on my nerves.

Don't like the loose ends tho. Rick wanted to go back and kill all of em which could have been a fun episode as the group go through the compound eliminating all the cannibals including Gareth. Now we know be comes back.

The bonus scene at the end was really good too!!
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post

My DVR cut off right as the bonus started. He/she started removing the balaclava and I didn't even see the face.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Talking

My favorite version!

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Excellent way to start the season for sure. I just hope they can keep up the momentum. Nothing could be as bad as the first half of season two. So I am optimistic.

I was happy to see Rick bad to being a leader, Farmer Rick was getting on my nerves.

Don't like the loose ends tho. Rick wanted to go back and kill all of em which could have been a fun episode as the group go through the compound eliminating all the cannibals including Gareth. Now we know be comes back.

One of the season previews already showed Rick talking to Gareth in a church like building. So yeah Gareth isn't done for the season.

Interesting in the Talking Dead how the guy on the slab they were cutting up is Gareth's brother, and Mary was their mom. Basically they'll eat anyone.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Great show.
    I think they are back on the right track this time.

Page 3 of 199 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast