Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting my 50 Beowulf SBR in Full Auto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Shooting my 50 Beowulf SBR in Full Auto

My friend and I thought it would be a good idea to combine his NFA Registered Full Auto Lower with my 10.5" .50 Beowulf SBR upper..Here are the results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqdu...CCRkVh5dUC7qnw

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Full auto 50 Beowulf... You never go full retard! Just Kidding, bet it was hard to manage recoil on that ride. How'd the shoulder feel the next day?
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice!

Aren't that puppies around $2-3 a round?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man View Post
    Nice!

Aren't that puppies around $2-3 a round?
    If he can afford a FA lower then I don't think $60 dollars worth of ammo is that big of a concern.

The AR 18 is really more interesting to me though. Still need. Awesome flash, lol.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Hi yall..thanx for commenting.The shoulder is good and not too busted up and the recoil is a bitch to control...The Registered full auto lower belongs to my friend..i just brought the upper and the ammo..The ammo costs around $25 per box of 20rounds..No big deal i bought 4 cases of it ..the AR18 was also alot of fun to shoot..some classic full auto goodness

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Holy muzzle flash batman! That was sweet, though! How does the .50 do out of a 10.5? I'm sure its still puttin down a lot of energy downrange but how is the accuracy?

Feedback Score
    Nice! I love how much fire it was breathing. My buddy just got a .50 upper, but we don't have access to a RR.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by July4th View Post
    Nice! I love how much fire it was breathing. My buddy just got a .50 upper, but we don't have access to a RR.

glad you liked it..if you ever have access to full auto lower..it is something you should try at least once

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Talk about having to use an aggressive stance! The .50 really puts the AR platform into perspective, especially contracted against the AR18.

Thanks for sharing

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    Talk about having to use an aggressive stance! The .50 really puts the AR platform into perspective, especially contracted against the AR18.

Thanks for sharing
    your welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast