Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shooting my 50 Beowulf SBR in Full Auto

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    Talk about having to use an aggressive stance! The .50 really puts the AR platform into perspective, especially contracted against the AR18.

Thanks for sharing
    your welcome

Feedback Score
    I'm going to find somebody with a FA lower one day and try it. Mine is the 16.5" barrel with the tank brake, so it may be a little more manageable on full auto.

I thought about either going SBR with it, or cutting it down to ~13.5" and perm attaching the brake. Then I realized I'd also have to pay for gas port relocation and contouring the barrel for the gas block. Since I have no plans to suppress it, I'm just leaving it as is. Who knows...maybe file the F1 anyway and then just buy the 12" upper AA offers.
    Last edited by BigWaylon; 10-13-14 at 09:42.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Cool! ...And Bless you for not posting a 7 minutes of nonsense video before getting to the meat and potatoes.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    OP wins!

Feedback Score
    If you ever go full auto with yours at your length of barrel plus your brake..you should deffinately have alot more control than i did..nice looking gun by the way

Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    I'm going to find somebody with a FA lower one day and try it. Mine is the 16.5" barrel with the tank brake, so it may be a little more manageable on full auto.

I thought about either going SBR with it, or cutting it down to ~13.5" and perm attaching the brake. Then I realized I'd also have to pay for gas port relocation and contouring the barrel. For the gas block. Since I have no plans to suppress it, I'm just leaving it as is. Who knows...maybe file the F1 anyway and then just buy the 12" upper AA offers.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    That's ridiculous (in a good way)
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    That's ridiculous (in a good way)
    Home defense perfection.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Home defense perfection.
    ahh its what every good household needs

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    That's great for......I cannot think what this would defend well against in real life. Unless an army of engine blocks attacked.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Keep telling yourself that until the Decepticons attack and the world realizes Shia LaBeouf sucks and can't save us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast