Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rifle That May Cause Me To Sell All My Other Rifles

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

The Rifle That May Cause Me To Sell All My Other Rifles

This rifle is pretty much the perfect balance of weight and performance. I will be using this rifle as my main training rifle and as my patrol rifle at my part time job. This rifle is also a combination of all of the newest and greatest gadgets from all the top manufacturers in the industry....

Upper:
    I bought the upper complete from BCM only to take advantage of the new KMR rail and the factory pinned and welded muzzle device. Otherwise, I would have built the upper myself. The KMR was not available individually when I purchased the upper.

BCM M4 upper receiver
    14.5" mid length ELW Fluted barrel
    BCM gas block
    BCM BCG
    BCM Mod4 charging handle
    BCM Mod1 comp (pinned and welded)
    KAC Micro 600M rear sight
    Daniel Defense Aimpoint mount
    Aimpoint Micro H-1 2MOA
    Daniel Defense 1.5 front sight
    Surefire X300 U with Unity EXO
    Unity Tactical vertical grip
    IWC keymod sling mount

Lower:

Battlearms Development BAD 15
    Vltor A5 receiver extension with -2 buffer and rifle spring
    Geissele Super Tricon trigger (it's an SSA with different trigger geometry and serrations)
    Magpul MOE trigger guard
    BCM Mod1 Gunfighter grip
    BCM Gunfighter stock
    Battlearms Development short throw safety with 2 short levers
    Battlearms Development Enhanced Pin Set
    PSA bolt catch assembly, magazine catch assembly and buffer retaining pin and spring
    Blue Force Gear padded VCAS sling with Pat McNamara's Sling Ding

The rifle weighs in at 6lb 13oz unloaded, without the sling.

Untitled by corycop25, on Flickr

"Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The foundation of my new FAVE is essentially the same. 14.5 EMR ELW. Now that I have a dedicated RDS for it, I'm always fondling it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It's...perfect.
    Director of Business Development - Unity Tactical, LLC - Design and Validation for the tactical community.
    www.unitytactical.com / www.facebook.com/unitytacticalllc

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'll have to post a decent pic of mine with the GF stock. Had you told me a year ago that this would be my carbine, I'd have laughed in your face.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I'll have to post a decent pic of mine with the GF stock. Had you told me a year ago that this would be my carbine, I'd have laughed in your face.
    I saw that rifle of yours and felt all squishey inside knowing that you have turned to the darkside.....
    I can't believe how accurate and how little recoil this rifle has. I had it out to 200 yards so far and it was like shooting ducks...
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    It's...perfect.
    Thanks bro!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I saw that rifle of yours and felt all squishey inside knowing that you have turned to the darkside.....
    I can't believe how accurate and how little recoil this rifle has. I had it out to 200 yards so far and it was like shooting ducks...
    I was just doing that on Saturday. Offhand 200 yards on and IPSC sized steel was a friggin breeze. We had two slanted 10 yard steels and one 200 yarder....

Just banging back and forth between the two almost effortlessly. I went through a lot of ammo.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Very nice. I am a fan of how sleek and simple it is.

Now just get a black, non-padded sling and we can talk

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    Very nice. I am a fan of how sleek and simple it is.

Now just get a black, non-padded sling and we can talk
    Discount section on BFG.com I got two for one...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Discount section on BFG.com I got two for one...
    I guess I'll let it slide.....this time

Lets put it through its paces!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast