Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BattleComp 51.0

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Pretty much. It works exactly like a Battle Comp that lets you mount any AAC 51T can on it. What else is there to expect, its a Battle Comp, quality production.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    The custom ones were welded on the AAC mount, right? Are these welded or machined out of one piece?

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    These are one piece
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    I love my BattleComp wish it came with other options other than AAC 51 tooth. Got a Specwar on the way and would love to see that option.
    I know there are a ton of AAC cans and end users out there, myself included, but I'm surprised they decided to move forward with a production model of this mount instead of just sticking with the special requests at this point in the 51T game. One of the most outdated can mounts among big name suppressor manufacturers still being produced IYAM and is long overdue for an upgrade.

Never used a battlecomp in any serious capacity but if they released a Specwar mount BC I'd probably give it a go.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    How does the 51.0 compare to a brakeout 2?
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I wish this would have been out before. May have swayed me to an AAC can. AAC 51T mounts have been a bit of a concern over the years. I ultimately went Surefire. I wouldn't mind a BC that worked with a SF SOCOM so I could skip the brake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    How does the 51.0 compare to a brakeout 2?
    Very interested in this myself, the one thing keeping me from grabbing one at this point.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    My experience with the breakout 2 is there are far better options. As a break, it is good at reducing recoil and keeping the muzzle on target but because the device is not timed, one of the comp ports was at my 1:00 - the flash in my T1 was brutal. I traded down for just a blackout flash hider it was so brutal. I have another one on a 300 blk 16" upper that is better but my recommendation is if you are concerned about flash, skip the breakout 2. If you want a comp go with AAC's comp or this new battlecomp 51.0 .

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    My experience with the breakout 2 is there are far better options. As a break, it is good at reducing recoil and keeping the muzzle on target but because the device is not timed, one of the comp ports was at my 1:00 - the flash in my T1 was brutal. I traded down for just a blackout flash hider it was so brutal. I have another one on a 300 blk 16" upper that is better but my recommendation is if you are concerned about flash, skip the breakout 2. If you want a comp go with AAC's comp or this new battlecomp 51.0 .
    Excellent thanks, the lack of shims and timing are appealing to me; but of course that can be a double-edged sword. My experience with AAC's muzzle devices has been limited to Blackouts thus far (x6).

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BTL BRN View Post
    Excellent thanks, the lack of shims and timing are appealing to me; but of course that can be a double-edged sword. My experience with AAC's muzzle devices has been limited to Blackouts thus far (x6).
    AAC's double barreled muzzle break is awesome as a comp and keeping the muzzle on target. It's just loud as hell and don't even think about putting it on an SBR and not running a can = teeth chattering concussion.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast