Howdy folks, 1st post & intro. I'm a 53 year old Retired Marine 2111. I fixed and shot Colts for 20 years. I didn't even want to own a black rifle until 8-9 years after I retired. My Boss sold me a really early Bushmaster for a super low price when they were fetching stupid money. I kept it for a few years and sold it to a gun shop for $1200. I made out like a bandit on both ends. I decided I wanted another so I picked up a new Bushmaster for $601 after rebate. M4A3 Patrolman. The first Bushie shot so well I said what the heck - HOWEVER I got all mushy thinking about the old days and started pricing 6920s. I saw grabagun selling them with about $100 worth of Magpul junk on them for $875. WTH, I see Oly's for more money! I called to make damn sure they were in stock and now I have one on the way. I sold the brand spanking new Bushie to my boss for $650. Cost me only $225 to get something I know is better. It's a simple rifle and I'll likely just put a light on it unless my Wife buys me a good optic...

Steve