Thread: Ares Armor New "Ares Breath Muzzle Brake"

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Ares Armor New "Ares Breath Muzzle Brake"

well no one has posted anything about this masterpiece of awesomeness so i thought i would be the first...

i have to say i love that these guy keep sticking it to local gov and federal laws.

http://aresarmor.com/store/Item/Muzzle_Ares_Breath

currently made for the big three, 5.56, 300blk/308, and 7.62 AK LHT.

seems to be the cheapest and most durable alternative available on the market.. and it looks pretty impressive.
    "I must study politics and war so that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy."
    -John Adams
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Albert Einstein
    “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    "In an abundance of caution we have added anti-tamper features to restrict the ability of one to misuse this product."

As if someone wanting to put a sleeve on this and use it as a can would really be deterred by some small posts (looking past the fact of how heavy it would be). I agree-this product is like the sig arm brace, pushing the limits and really showing the stupidity of NFA laws.

Feedback Score
    That's a neat idea. I wonder what it weighs, I didn't see it listed on the website.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ummmm... Buy it now if you want it. I feel an ATF ruling soon...

Hope Sig wins their lawsuit. This will clear the air.
    "You cannot play fair with people who don't care if you get wiped off the map. You don't have to hate everyone who isn't part of your tribe, but it is foolish to keep caring about people who don't care about you."
    Speech at the second National Policy Institute conference, December 26, 2013.

See you soon, AC.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit69 View Post
    Ummmm... Buy it now if you want it. I feel an ATF ruling soon...

Hope Sig wins their lawsuit. This will clear the air.
    Tactical solutions has released a similar setup and has not had ATF issues. I don't see how the ATF can go after them on this as it does not diminish sound nor is it designed or intended to be an assembly of any part of a suppressor/silencer, where the Sig setup is intended to be.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 10-20-14 at 00:53.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know, when you look at something more than a few seconds you can see a little more clearly. Your are right man.
    "You cannot play fair with people who don't care if you get wiped off the map. You don't have to hate everyone who isn't part of your tribe, but it is foolish to keep caring about people who don't care about you."
    Speech at the second National Policy Institute conference, December 26, 2013.

See you soon, AC.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    form 1's are moving real fast.....