Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gibbz G4 Side charging upper

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We're worried about a dust cover? Seriously?
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    If I had titled the thread "Ejection port covers are useless and you're a f'ing moron if you disagree" then these responses would be relevant. I didn't write that though so wtf? I said it was a plus that this receiver doesn't have a dust cover because I'm doing a 458 build and the dust cover spring has a tendency to snag brass as its ejecting. Go hijack another thread, not really in the mood for trollers.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lattin1 View Post
    If I had titled the thread "Ejection port covers are useless and you're a f'ing moron if you disagree" then these responses would be relevant. I didn't write that though so wtf? I said it was a plus that this receiver doesn't have a dust cover because I'm doing a 458 build and the dust cover spring has a tendency to snag brass as its ejecting. Go hijack another thread, not really in the mood for trollers.
    That's a really bad attitude to have, especially when your question was as follows (emphasis mine):

Quote Originally Posted by lattin1 View Post
    Anybody have any experience or opinions about this company?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well.

A case of Independence Ammo will be the icing on the cake.
    You guys gotta stop that stuff, I almost drowned in soda. We need a header: CAUTION, YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ SOMETHING THAT MAY CAUSE YOU TO CHOKE, DROWN, URINATE, OR DEFECATE. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING OR DRINKING AND USE OF THE FACILITIES BEFORE READING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Last edited by mastiffhound; 10-21-14 at 14:35.
    Appeasement is never the answer in the face of naked aggression.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well.

A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake.
    This post made the view from my hospital bed much better. Thanks markm
    “Beware unearned wisdom.” Jung

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGunNut View Post
    This post made the view from my hospital bed much better. Thanks markm
    Ebola?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I never got the appeal of side chargers. Less (especially moving) parts outside the AR the better IMO. Shame that the lack of a dust cover being a benefit due to the upper's intended use with .458 Socom was not mentioned earlier, probably could have saved a bit of bother.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    went to their site and facebook page, seen they had 12 people who gave them 5 stars so i clicked on where they were all from and miraculously they are all from arizona. and the company is from arizona. basically they are a no name company having people that work for them give them all kinds of positive feedback on the net which is the kind of dishonest advertising i hate. do you think they go through the stingy qc techniques like all the other top of the line guys go through? maybe, i guess we will never know if people don't try them out and give us an honest review but i'm not going to be the test dummy.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake.
    hahahaha ****ing Mark. hahahaha

Feedback Score
    What's wrong with Independence ammo?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast