Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hodge Defense AU Mod 2

Feedback Score

Hodge Defense AU Mod 2

For those who get it, its here..............

http://soldiersystems.net/2014/10/20...etails-emerge/

For those who don't get it, read this train wreck of a thread: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-money-can-buy

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    i like the rail and ambi controls.Interested to see the street price on these and see one in person

Feedback Score
    Is Mega Machine at all involved with this? I feel like I recognize some of the visual queues.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I doubt I'd ever buy one, but these rifles do interest me. Seems like this has some cool material tech going into it.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    It's good to have options that aim for higher quality. I'm anxious to see how the Hodge rifles perform, and if their quality is proven. It would be nice to have a Texas company to support.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very cool. Looking forward to seeing these.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I'm a fan of positive innovation in whatever form it may be I'm looking forward to this. If the guns run, everybody wins I think.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wonder how much lighter it is?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbx View Post
    Wonder how much lighter it is?
    There is a lot of wondering to be done here… apparently you are meant to just 'get it'. Unfortunately, especially with the lack of actual info am not one of those who 'get it'.

I am interested in new products and new materials being brought to market. What I am not interested in is a gun where I can not know what makes it 'special', I'm just meant to 'get it' and take other peoples word for it. Not where my money will go.

I would be interested if this material is worth while if other manufacturers will use it. I have a feeling its going to be cost prohibitive and not have a good cost benefit ratio

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    There is a lot of wondering to be done here… apparently you are meant to just 'get it'. Unfortunately, especially with the lack of actual info am not one of those who 'get it'.
    Their website sucks with no relevant detail. I would love to have the opportunity to check one out.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast