Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gander Mountain ammo prices! My goodness!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGunNut View Post
    If you get in a bind, pull up the prices on Academy and GM will price match. I still try not to buy from them but if you have to have it this might help.
    Good to know, they do have a good selection but prices are high. As OP mentioned $18 vs $44 & $ 19 vs $33, is just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigereye View Post
    LB,
    You and I are both on The Plains.
    Eric
    War Eagle!!
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    War Eagle!

Feedback Score

Gander Mountain ammo prices! My goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Don't live even near a Gander Mountain, hell I don't think I've ever been in one for that matter. But I do live near a Cabelas and can say in all honestly that they are not much better. .45 is still 50 cents a round and 9mm you are hard pressed to get for less than $15 a box. Last few times I have been there though they have had .22lr Mini mags in stock though. 5.56 though, ****ing forget it they are a solid $1-5 a box more than online. Ammo, in my opinion, is generally not something you are going to find a deal locally in my experience, unless it is .22lr, which I can, and always have, found cheaper local than online.
    I buy 9mm for 11.99-13.99 on the regular at cabelas. We just got a GM. Walked in Blazer Brass was 16.99. Same box is 13.99 at cabelas. Went over to .22, a 100rds of CCI lead nose was 18.99...... 18.99! While 50 round boxes were 5.99... Went straight to cabelas, 100 rounds CCI copper plated HP, 8.99.....
    Last edited by mballz23; 10-22-14 at 08:19.
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The GM in my neck of the woods was the only place to find ammo in stock. For a super short stretch they had 350rds Blazer Brass for $89. Not bad if it's the only game in town. Went by there yesterday and the price has jumped to $120. Not paying that.

Feedback Score
    Gander here in Amarillo is insanely overprices on ammo and guns I don't go in there except for maybe clothing or fishing stuff

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Yeah, their prices are insane. I am not sure who would actually buy their ammo.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    LB,
    You and I are both on The Plains.
    Eric
    Which means we three are all on The Plains... WDE!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    WDE!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    WDE!!!
    Do you use Uchee or EAGC?

Feedback Score
    Agree, in Amarillo prices high to low are GM, Academy, and Walmart. I will buy from WM before the other two because they are at minimum $20 cheaper on bulk items than GM and $10 under Academy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast