Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor: H&K USA Has Been Sold?!?!?!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Rumor: H&K USA Has Been Sold?!?!?!

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...r-hk-usa-sold/

Just received this from Google + Circle.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Bought by Walther

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Walther would be a good thing? I guess I am not seeing the broad picture of manufacturing or marketing.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There's a 18 pg thread on this over at HKpro, So far, from reading that, it's still a lot of speculation, with nothing confirmed either way.. Supposedly,(via a link provided in the thread at HKpro, which I didn't read) some HK people at the top over in Germany got caught with their fingers in the cookie jar, I'm assuming charges are pending, Also HK Germany is/has been in financial trouble for some time, being 300m in debt in Europe alone (according to linked article in HK pro thread that showed HK's financial statements) I don't mean to start another speculation thread, but, what few nuggets if info I did get from the HK pro thread, suggest that something is indeed afoot.. Those of you who like to speculate, may want to pick up some VP9's etc, while they're easily available..
    Last edited by ralph; 10-22-14 at 11:23.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    As long as SIG or Taurus did not buy them...it might not be so tragic.

Does this mean we will see US made VP-9s that don't run as well as their German counterparts...ala SIG Sauer? LOL

-brickboy240

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RWH24 View Post
    Walther would be a good thing? I guess I am not seeing the broad picture of manufacturing or marketing.
    Pretty sure sam was joking.

If the rumor is true I hope it went to a good company. Id like the quality to hold out long enough for me to get a vp9 and some mags lol.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brickboy240 View Post
    As long as SIG or Taurus did not buy them...it might not be so tragic.

Does this mean we will see US made VP-9s that don't run as well as their German counterparts...ala SIG Sauer? LOL

-brickboy240
    Well, my HK45t, and 45ct both have "Made in USA" on the frames..But, as I understand it, Really, it should be "assembled in USA"(with German parts) Anyway, they both run just fine...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnabb100 View Post
    Pretty sure sam was joking.
    As noted by the smilie. You win the prize. The other guy should buy you a latte.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    How is a gun company $300M in debt now a days?

All I want to know is when they will start selling 14.5" 416 uppers commercially.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not surprised, had heard rumblings about H&K possibly getting sold going back now several years from people I know in the industry. Will have to wait and see whether this is going to be a good thing or bad thing though. Hoping for good though, perhaps we may see more H&K designs enter/manufactured in the US that we will get access to.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast