Thread: We need a separate "Good Deals" thread.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

We need a separate "Good Deals" thread.

Since I joined, "The Official Where Can I Get it Thread" has been an issue of serious contention amongst members and mods alike. The mods are constantly having to deal with inappropriate posts. Why don't we just continue to enforce the "Only post if you're looking for something or helping someone" rule of that thread and start an entirely new thread where members can post deals that they find? It would make the mods' jobs easier, help a lot of people find great deals, and stop the bickering. All in favor of a "Good Deals" thread say "Aye"... Aye...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    Since I joined, "The Official Where Can I Get it Thread" has been an issue of serious contention amongst members and mods alike. The mods are constantly having to deal with inappropriate posts. Why don't we just continue to enforce the "Only post if you're looking for something or helping someone" rule of that thread and start an entirely new thread where members can post deals that they find? It would make the mods' jobs easier, help a lot of people find great deals, and stop the bickering. All in favor of a "Good Deals" thread say "Aye"... Aye...
    Thank you for your feedback. There are two reasons for why we do not have such a thread. The first one is because there are website geared towards this already. The second reason is because dealers (that do not have paying dealers accounts) will use it to push their company. We see it all the time in the "where can I get it thread."

So in the end, a thread like that would cause our mods and staff more work as they would have to constantly attempt to figure out who is posting an honest deal and who is a dealer in disguise.