Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NYPD officers attacked by hatchet wielder

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So has Barry come out yet and called this just another "random act of violence" like he did after the Canadian Parliament attack, Canadian Soldier murder, middle-class white woman beheaded in OK, UK soldier hacked to death on the street in front of his barracks, or the mass shooting at Fort Hood?

After all Islam is merely a religion of peace . . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    XXXXX
    Last edited by Irish; 10-25-14 at 16:58.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I hope the woman, an innocent bystander, makes a full and complete recovery from being shot by the NYPD.
    Give it a rest. Your agenda is clear to all.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    XXXXX
    Last edited by Irish; 10-25-14 at 16:58.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bratton: Hatchet Attack on Cops Was a Lone Wolf "Act of Terror"

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...280312192.html
    Last edited by Amp Mangum; 10-24-14 at 16:30.
    I treat my lawnmower better than I treat my 1911.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    What agenda is that? Making it clear that the officer wasn't the only victim, is that what you mean? Or does she not matter since she doesn't wear a badge? Or is it that you don't like me pointing out the incompetency of the NYPD?
    Your agenda of picking at every scab you can find where LE is involved. Every thread. I don't give a damn if she wears a badge or not, she is a victim, and therefore matters. Your smug "Mrs. Weaver" comments throughout GD are what is old.

I'll tell you what, stand with your back to someone on a crowded street with some of your buddies. Let that someone then sneak up and tomahawk one of you guys in the back of the head and we'll see how your marksmanship holds up in the crowd.

I bet you pull of a clean sub 3 second Mozambique one handed. (heavy sarcasm)

Give me a break.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    I hope the woman, an innocent bystander, makes a full and complete recovery from being shot by the NYPD.
    What agenda is that? Making it clear that the officer wasn't the only victim, is that what you mean? Or does she not matter since she doesn't wear a badge? Or is it that you don't like me pointing out the incompetency of the NYPD?
    Nice touch with the smiley.

WOW, these posts says A LOT about you.
    Last edited by G19A3; 10-25-14 at 11:24.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Self-radicalized jihadist. Whether he can be tied to a specific group like IS matters not even the slightest. This is a religious war by pretext, being thrust upon us by barbaric savages. We have absolutely no interest in coming to terms with that fact as a nation.
    And how do you respond to a religious war as an open, secular society founded on inclusiveness and freedom?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    XXXXX
    Last edited by Irish; 10-25-14 at 16:54.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123