Thread: Zombie Killer Kutlery Apocalypse

Feedback Score

Zombie Killer Kutlery Apocalypse

My new chopping /survival blade, The Zombie Killer Kutlery Apocalypse.
    1/4" 1095, 3" WIDE at the belly, 9" blade. I grind the blades so the first 1/3 or more gradual grind is much higher than at the tip. This allows for the first part of the blade to slice very good and makes the tip very strong with less of a grind. This monster chops like no other blade I have owned or tested. It is scary shaving sharp and very tip heavy, the momentum alone powers this hungry man through wood like an axe. I absolutely am very happy how the Apocalypse turned out.

The problem is I do everything by hand. I have a bad heart condition now that limits the time I can work every day. Cutting a blade from a 3" wide piece of 1/4" stock is not easy and end up wasting a lot of steel. Between material cost and time involved I must charge more for these than most people are willing to pay or I am comfortable charging. If I can bring my cost down I can offer more. As of now I am only making a couple a year. This is the first black oxide one I finished, here she is before her owner brought her to her new home. They are all my beloved Zombie Killin' children.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    This is amazing. Wha are you working on now if you dont mind me asking.

Feedback Score
    Awesome blade! You should be proud!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Its cool you make the by hand. This blade shape looks similar to the tom brown tracker.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys, well bad news in ZK2 land. I have had black outs from a messed up heart surgery. Last time I blacked out while in the ER my snake fiance' emptied our bank account, including the money for 5 months back mortgage. Lost my home, cars and now looks like my business.
    I'll still be making blades as hobby and selling them as I can. I need to get my health in order before I can do anything more. I have an attorney and am making progress getting my finances in order but it will be some time yet.
    I am making some small edc's now, I have a deal running on my facebook page. my seax edc's are only $55
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/VerVe...41776615852387

Feedback Score
    Damn psychotic women!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidz71 View Post
    Damn psychotic women!
    Bi personality disorder , yup , crazy as hell. One day she loves me and I'm her world. The next she hates me and takes everything I had left after numerous surgeries while almost dead in the ER. She is now with another guy in a new house they just bought. I loose my home, I'm disabled, she gets a new house.
    Now I'm homeless, sleeping in basement at friends home. No money, sold almost all my guns, sold almost everything I own, no health, no job pretty much just waiting for my ticker to stop and end it, doctors abandoned me with no insurance, I have serious medical issues and no money to pay for any of it. I'm not asking for anything just letting everyone know why I'm not making knives. Sucks but I can't get much done anymore.
    Can't make many knives but I have to do what I can to eat. I am just posting knives on my facebook as I get them finished. Not certain what will happen, I am not getting any financial help, just trying to stay alive.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    Stay strong and keep your head up. What do you need?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Johnlee,

Just don't give up man, whatever you do.

Also put me down for one of your edc blades just let me know how and I'll get you the funds.